Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to sleep in an airplane

How do you sleep in an airplane ?

Have you ever seen someone sleep on the floor at an airplane ?

For most people that question is very simple, they just plain sit down and adjusts the seat for sleep mode.

For me sleeping sitting down or even half down on my back is impossible.

I need to sleep on the side or on my stomach, which is pretty impossible on economy class anyways.

Therefor I usually sleeps on the floor in economy class. No one has yet told me that I cant do so.

Due to this problem I really hate flying, me sleeping on the floor and everybody looks at you like you are a retard, im not. Just cant sleep sitting or even half down on my back.

Pretty amazing uh ?
    Administrator

I am unable to sleep on airplanes too!

I can't believe you are able to sleep on the floor and no one says anything. Where on the plane do you do this? I have to try next time I have a long flight.

Comment

I've been taking sleeping pills, best way for me.

Comment

No I cannot sleep during traveling. I am astonished that how do you sleep on the floor.
        Rome holidays

Comment

Headphones with relaxing music helps me a lot.

Comment

I was lucky once - only once ever - to have travelled long-haul with two seats next to me totally empty. Blissful sleep was had for many hours, with my legs up comfortably (and preventing DVT). Otherwise, I find a way to raise my legs, or go barefoot to keep my feet cool (same reason). I can sleep standing up if I want to, so I guess I am lucky in that respect. I once slept standing up on a train, and it was very comfortable, surprisingly enough.
            Sami at
            Visa South Africa

Comment

I have a hard time sleeping with other people around, even with earplugs, eye mask and sleep aids. I think it might be easier if I flew on one of those cool airplanes where the seats really recline all the way back into a bed.
              Cheap Air Tickets

Comment

Working...
              X