What's the easiest way of travelling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the easiest way of travelling?

Just like the title says, what's the easiest way of travelling?

I both like and dislike air travelling and cruise is very relaxing.

Lets vote and read what you all think on this subject?
    Air
    0%
    Bus
    0%
    Car
    0%
    Cruise
    0%
    Train
    0%
    Administrator

Okay that's cool there are many ways for traveling want to more in a details visit searching engine where you can also find how, when, by what,what cost etc.
    tampa airport tpa limo service

Comment

Airway

Airway is the safest way of transport in my opinion...
      Bus is the easiest way of travelling.
      Last edited by Ayurveda; 01-05-2009, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Well it all depend upon the distance and destination, in general cases i love to travel by all means as all have their importance and fun
        Hotel London

Comment

I agree with Kellyroberts, it all depends from where to where!

My favorite way to travel from a country to another is clearly air travel, but traveling within a country I love the good old car that gives you freedom to see more and stop whenever you want to enjoy the moment, or to take a great picture!

Cheers!
          Cartagena Colombia Flights | Cheapest Flights Online

Comment

Hello
            You can avoid a lot of problems with security while you are still at home and packing for your trip. Pack in an organized fashion rather than haphazardly and things will go much more quickly should your bag need to be inspected. Pack all aerosols and any containers of liquid or gel that exceed 3.4 ounces in the luggage that you will be checking, as these items are prohibited in carry-on luggage. If you are planning to carry on liquids or gels in containers of 3.4 ounces or less, put them in one clear, quart-sized, zip-top plastic bag and place it near the top of your carry-on luggage so it is easily visible.
            Do not pack sharp metal objects such as knives, ice picks or tools with razor-type blades in your carry-ons. You can, however, carry on small tools and screwdrivers that are less than 7 inches long. Other items that are not allowed include torch-type lighters and even snow globes! A quick checklist of prohibited items is available at the TSA website, and if you still have questions, you can call your airline before you leave for the airport. Whenever you are not sure about an item, leave it behind or take the risk of having it confiscated.
            Coach & Bus Insurance

Comment

I would say the easiest is actually train or car, because if you fly (although flying is quicker if you're going far away) you have to plan to be at the airport two hours or so before the flight takes off, and then you have the hassle of your luggages and security. With a car you move at your own pace and can stop and go as you like. But it is true that airway is usually the safest (although people still refuse to believe this!)

Comment

I think Train is the best way for traveling.
                Holiday Homes

Comment

I suppose it depends on where you are travelling? For me travelling to a foreign country its best to fly there, but on arrival i always prefer to have a rental car ready to get around.

Its hard enough learning public transport time in my own country then try to learn them in a totally different country and possibly even launguage

Archie
                  cheap holiday deals
                  new york holidays

Comment

hi My also favorite way to travel from a country to another is clearly air travel...
                    Airway is the safest way of transport in my opinion.

Comment

Train is the best way to travel to any place within the country...No bore,no fedup...The price of the ticket will be also reasonable, even normal man can also afford..

Comment

it depends on the destination that where you want to go. but i think airway is the best way.
                        Rome holidays

Comment

I think its depend on place, time, distance, safety etc. If i have a lots time for travelling with my family i also select the bus travelling. because it is way to spend your whole time with your family. If travelling in country to other country i choose a air travelling.
                          people finder

Comment

I prefer train over bus and air over train when it comes to long distances. Simple.

Comment

My preferred way to take a trip from a nation to another is clearly air take a trip, but visiting within a nation I really like the excellent old car that gives you independence to see more and quit whenever you want to savor when, or to take an excellent picture!
                              New York City Hotel

Comment

Working...
                              X