Need tips for this ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need tips for this ?

I was thinking of planning a trip..place has not decided yet, but quite sure that people who are going with me.. they sure gonna choose the cruise to travel.
    But i have not any experience with that So i prefer some recommendation and tips for choosing a cruise.

Things like safety tips, planning, budget and more..

Thanks in advance for help

Robby
    Plan your travel and trip with the help of Best Travel Guides

Tips for choosing best Cruise line:

1. Choose the Right Size.
    Look to a large cruise ship for sheer variety of onboard activities. Choose a smaller ship for a more intimate experience.

2. Let destination be your guide.
    The destination you choose can vary as widely as Alaska or French Polynesia. Keep in mind how the geographic locale will set the tone for your cruise.

3. Cater to the kids (or not).
    Have kids? Pick a family-friendly cruise with a children's program. If it's romance you're after, look for a cruise catering more exclusively to adults

4. Pick your passion.
    Whatever your interest — whether its cooking or photography or scuba — chances are there's a specialized cruise for you. Find one with experts onboard offering lectures or workshops.

5. Consider your budget.
    Fares vary greatly with cabin choice, destination, onboard activities, and time of year. You can save money on airfare by choosing a cruise that sails round-trip to and from your home port.
    Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

Working...
    X