Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ayla77
    replied
    It's really amazing place to visit Mongolia. That's very exciting tourist attraction beautiful land and wonderful trip experience of the China and Russia.

Leave a comment:

• Sami321
    replied
    Karakorum, You had shared really great and wonderful detail about Mongolia. I can see that you have visited there many places. I am going to share a list of attractions which are famous in Mongolia. The names are:
    Gorkhi-Terelj National Park
    Erdene Zuu Monastery
    Sükhbaatar Square

Leave a comment:

• Prem Mohan
    replied
    Thanks to sharing great information of visit Mongolia. It really nice tourist attractions sightseeing for jungle trekking with tour guide and jeep safari.

Leave a comment:

• Karakorum
    started a topic Visit Mongolia...

Visit Mongolia...

Greetings from Mongolia. I am running a business in Tourism industry. I am own a tourist camp in Kara Korum /was Great Mongolia's capital/ city and our office is in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. I am looking for partner in Tourism industry.

We provide free tourist information, as well as arrange the best sightseeing and excursion tours of Mongolia; including private tours for groups or individual. On request qualified interpreters and guides are provided so as to give our client the maximum of assistance. Also we offers the best hotel bookings in Mongolia.

Highly appreciated for you fast response. Thank you.
Working...
X