Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prem Mohan
    replied
    Thank you very much to get provide the various travel agencies of the World. That's very useful information for the travellers.

Leave a comment:

• laura_helen
    replied
    Originally posted by ssholidays View Post
    Greetings, we are a newly opened tour operator agency in Mauritius. We are currently looking for travel agencies to partner with our company so as to promote our services. Please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

S & S Holidays
    If you are looking forward to visit India in a best itinerary and best price then Indian Panorama s your choice. We are a renowned tourist agency in India with 10 years’ experience, we are here to make your trip to India an incredible one.

Leave a comment:

• tajindiaexp
    replied
    We are india besed travel agency .I will provide you best tour services in india

Leave a comment:

• balicheapesttours
    replied
    Looking to partner of Travel Agencies

Greetings, we are a newly opened tour operator agency in Bali. We are currently looking for travel agencies to partner with our company so as to promote our services. Please feel free to contact us.

Leave a comment:

• balicheapesttours
    replied
    I am travel agent in Bali Indonesia. That will be good if we could be partner in business.

Leave a comment:

• jamesfaulkner
    replied
    I am also looking for travel agency partners, anyone can join with us.

Leave a comment:

• rajeshshrma86
    replied
    Online Travel Partner

There is a new trend of becoming a travel agent is an online Travel agent. There are many online travel websites which providing the whole travel booking service to all travelers online. In all over the world online travel service become famous. If anyone makes a plan to go anywhere then he/she does booking in advance of all travel services like hotel bookings, flight bookings, car rentals, train bookings and all other travel service online. The major thing is that There is open deal of discounts on travel services by which everyone can book a cheap travel service online from home. So, prepare your mind also towards online travel service provider.

Leave a comment:

• pamoja world
    replied
    looking for partnership

Hi we are looking for travel agencies that we can partner with here in Kenya especially if you have clients that are looking for travel deals in Kenya or east Africa

Thank you

june

Originally posted by chinatravel365 View Post
    Welcome to Chinatravel365, a wholly owned division of YTS Sichuan,the leading online travel service in western China since 2000. We are named as one of the "Top 10 Travel Companies in China" by the China National Tourism Bureau everyyear.our business model is based on honesty, integrity and flexibility. Our motto is "Be your Friends!"

Leave a comment:

• ukinley
    replied
    Travel agent

Hello i was wondering if your travel agent have Bhutan tour.

Leave a comment:

• tniataytalbts
    replied
    It could be not possible always we will be aware with new location's culture and environment so we can get help form their local travel agencies and travel agents. The travel agencies can increase our traveling opportunity and our facilities. With the help of traveling agencies we can get a understanding about new location's environment.

Leave a comment:

• siti my4dventure
    replied
    I am travel agent in Bali Indonesia.
    That will be good if we could be partner in business. what do you think?
    email or chat me in messanger: siti_my4dventure

Leave a comment:

• Apollo
    replied
    Greetings

Greetings
    We are newly opened travel agency in Ukraine. We offer a lot of services and want to start work. Please visit our website ugtravel.com
    Thank you
    Best regards
    Ukraine Globe Travelling

Leave a comment:

• javatropic
    replied
    home travel industry

Your comfort in a vacation is our duty, for our guest is king.shows the beauty of Indonesia is our duty.we do not want to make the price issue you are not satisfied in the holiday,particular car rentals and tour packages.we provide a cheap price with us just take a little profit. Our principles you satisfied through your tour and we were lucky a little and our business running is enough. do not hesitate to entrust the needs of your tour to us

Java tour service

Leave a comment:

• smilebhutan
    replied
    Originally posted by ssholidays View Post
    Greetings, we are a newly opened tour operator agency in Mauritius. We are currently looking for travel agencies to partner with our company so as to promote our services. Please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

S & S Holidays
    Hi, All

We are an Bhutan based travel company. Smilebhutan. with its head office at Capital city. Our mission is to be a world class organisation in travel and tourism related services. To be an up-market niche player in specifically targeted segments globally and to be perceived as a unique service provider in the Bhutanese tourism industry.

If any one interested for selling tours to Bhutan,Please contact us at dgyeltshen25@gmail.com

Leave a comment:

• Sri Inc
    replied
    hi, We Sri Inc, from Chennai,India, who does all travel related services for our Corporates and for families.
    We will do the business for our mutual benefits.

Sri Inc Team
    R. Gayathri
    Manager Holidays

Leave a comment:

Working...
X