How to organize Sonoma Wine Tour….Feedback Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to organize Sonoma Wine Tour….Feedback Please

Friends I am really in a big problem. Please help me out. What happened today is that I was given the responsibility to arrange a Sonoma Valley wine tour for a group of around 40 people. I am expected to arrange something in a grand way. I have no idea what to do. Please suggest …

What does this has to do with car rental ? Just wondering ...

Please give some more background information to being able to help ?

Where in the world is this ?
    Administrator

Comment

Hey the place is in U.S....
      San Francisco limo service

Comment

Hey I have a solution for you. Why don’t you hire a Party Bus from some reputed limo rental company in San Francisco? A party bus can accommodate up to 50 passengers quite easily. This way you won’t have to hire 4 to 5 different vehicles and you would be able to arrange things in what you are saying …”Grand Way”.
        If you want I can suggest you a company too. It is called limoslimos.com. I have earlier booked a limo with them and I am totally satisfied with their quality service. They must have some party buses for rent. I am not very sure about it but you can always check it out. The limo drivers usually know their way through a grand Sonoma wine tour and your group will enjoy thoroughly.

Hope this solves your big problem.

Cheers!!!
        San Francisco limo service

Comment

Might be a late reply..but for 40 people you need a "bus tour".
          Last edited by Manne; 07-22-2009, 03:45 PM.
          Vikings Shelly Lakes

Comment

thnks

very intresting..
            Free web stats for blogges and webmasters

Comment

The best tour in Napa

My friends and I had a wonderful limo Napa tour last month. It was an amazing tour!!!
              Napa Valley is the most well-known wine-producing region in the country, are some of the oldest and most famous wineries on the continent. And wine tasting was great!
              We visited at least 4 wineries in Napa Valley, including Beringer, Domaine Chandon, Niebaum Coppola, and many more! Our limo guide guide had the latest information on what's going on in Napa Valley, he also took our pictures with a breathtaking views. I
              would suggest you to reserve a limo tour.
              Last edited by Manne; 07-22-2009, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Hello

Ya, i agree with you . Limo is the best. I have earlier booked a limo and I am totally satisfied with their quality service. They must have some party buses for rent. I am not very sure about it but you can always check it out. hirelimos-london.co.uk.

Thanks
                Have a nice time a head.
                Hummer Limo Hire London

Comment

Working...
                X