Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where i can go in Goa to have fun with my friends ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where i can go in Goa to have fun with my friends ?

Where i can go in Goa to have fun with my friends ?

Goa is the proud possessor of some of the most stunning beaches around the world. The speciality lies in the fact that these sun kissed beaches are an amalgamation of charm, tranquillity, exotic cuisine, diverse flea markets and the swaying palms.
    You can Go in GOA :
    The Arjuna Beach, situated at a distance of approx. 18 kms from Panaji
    The Calangute Baga beach used to be a fishing community as well as a popular spot for hippies in the eighties. Dubbed as the ‘Queen of Beaches’, this beach is also a popular hangout zone in North Goa.
    The Dona Paula beach is a secluded pocket situated on the Arabian Sea.
    Agonda Beach in the south is a secluded and serene beach that is located 37 kms. from Margao.
    Colvo beach in the south attracts many tourists for its secluded nature. This 25 kms. beach is located at a distance of 17 kms. from Panaji.

Have a great Holiday in Goa!
    Travelshanti.com is a Inbound and Outbound tour and travel operators in India.Book your Holiday Packages in India ,Delhi Ayurveda , Kerala Ayurveda , Kerala Tour Packages, Kerala Backwater tour Kerala Destination, Ecuador Quito Galapagos& much more.

Comment

Off course, all the things are perfect and worth to do. Here are few more things you can do in Goa. Also don’t forget to try these activities.

Taste the spicy food.
      Visit Bhagwan Mahavir Wildlife Sanctuary
      Rent a Bike and Ride

Comment

Fort Aguada
        Basilica de Bom Jesus
        Chapora Fort
        Dudhsagar Waterfalls
        Sunburn Festival
        Goa Carnival
        Kegdole Beach

Comment