No announcement yet.

Tell me the best travel tips..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should pack you all thing like clothing, money, shoes and other thing before going for travel and most important thing is that you must have the advance booking of all tickets and hotels for luxury and peaceful journey and also collect the details of travel destination place.
    Last edited by ibibotravel; 06-05-2013, 10:05 AM.
    Bus Reservation

Comment

if you are planning to travel. first you will do book tickets and book hotel arrange accommodation. Many travel service in around the world. Vaibhav Tourism Services is best travel Company in India.
      India Tour, Golden Triangle Tour, Rajasthan Tour

Comment

If you are going to journey then there are many factors that you should consider in your thoughts because a while there may be some issue that you have to deal with there are many factors that you should bring with you in your bag like solution,passports,clothes,money, and other things that you need..........

Comment

First of all dO PLANNING that where you want to visit places at what time of interval
          Secondly If you are taking prescription medicine you probably wouldn't forget to add it to your international travel checklist.
          Thirdly Carry only those clothes and things which are essential.

Comment

Keep your Money, Credit Cards and Passport and some of your Important things in Separate Places.
            Restaurants albany ga

Comment

Traveling to unfamiliar destinations can bring to you the sort of troubles you do not want to experience while on the road namely: robbery, rape, or murder. Tourists often fall prey to perpetrators because they do not prepare properly before embarking on a trip. Let's examine some things you should do to prevent your travels from becoming a tragedy:

1. Never list your home address on the luggage tag. If on business, put the company's address on the tag; if visiting friends you can list their address. Use covered luggage tags as well.
              2. Stay with your luggage until the luggage is checked. If you must put your bag down, keep one foot on the handle.
              3. Carry important papers with you; NEVER check anything that you simply cannot afford to lose. Photocopy your passport, driver's license and credit cards.
              4. Bring a small flashlight. You never know when you'll suddenly be "in the dark" and find yourself in unfamiliar surroundings. At night, keep your flashlight by your bed.
              5. Make sure that your prescription medicines are filled properly and labeled accurately. In some countries certain prescription medicines are forbidden.
              6. Never wear anything that projects affluence. No gold chains, expensive watches and rings, luggage, or other paraphernalia should be in easy view. Better yet: leave your jewelry at home.
              7. If possible travel with only one or two credit cards.
              8. Women particularly should never accept a drink from a stranger. Keep an eye on your drink at all times.
              9. Vary your schedule; try not to come and go at the same time everyday.
              10. Only stay in a hotel that uses cards to open room doors and make sure your room has a peephole and a deadbolt lock. Secure the chain and secure the door by pushing a rubber stop under it.
              http://visitalbanyga.com/

Comment

Do Planning that where you want to visit places at what time of interval
                If you are taking prescription medicine you probably wouldn't forget to add it to your international travel checklist. Carry only those clothes and things which are essential.
                Last edited by peterhenry123; 08-28-2013, 10:20 AM.
                Condos in panama city beach fl

Comment

Preparing a vacation can be sensors wrecking; no issue how much you strategy & story, there are reasonable possibilities you will ignore something. Just

-Package only what you cannot stay without
                  -Create sure there is vacant area in bag
                  -Get the right clothes
                  -Create a checklist
                  -Thoughts your check-in and carry-on luggage
                  Homes for Sale in Montgomery Alabama

Comment

From my Perspective Please Keep your Money, Credit score Credit cards and Ticket and some of your Significant things in Individual Locations. Good Way is the best thing where ever you are going.
                    Orange beach condos | Gulf shores rentals

Comment

I've been traveling since I could basically walk. My first trip was to Washington D.C., a place huge and foreign to a little Malaysian girl, who discovered her profound love for McDonalds, simply because of the free toys (oh advertising, this is why I blame you for the rise of obesity). My parents have been and still are avid travelers, due to my mother working in an airline company. As a result of this, I feel so privileged that they've given me the opportunity to travel. I've been to about 15 or so countries, from touring around the grand Neuschwanstein Castle in Germany to walking the Great wall of China.
                      Dog Training Los Angeles

Comment

Bring a travel first aid kit.
                        Don’t pack clothes that require ironing
                        Buy that delightfully grotesque souvenir
                        Never carry your wallet in your back pocket
                        Take notes on how much your budget and how much you spend till date.

Comment

Tell me the best travel tips.

you should look for information about country which you want to go. Travel is easy with confidence. Also there are many things that you should consider in your mind as a traveller and there are many things that you should carry in your bag when you are going for that.
                          Thanks
                          Lokesh
                          www.brightsun.co.uk

Comment

The individuals who are making a trip via air are to leave either early or late. Individuals have a tendency to travel most throughout the daytime hours and you're more inclined to sit with your family or travel partners in the event that you go outside those hours. At last, never forget to be patient and keep your cool. Everybody is attempting to get some place as quick as could be allowed so they can boost their time off, much the same as you are. Want the sudden and recollect that everybody only needs to appreciate the occasions to the best of their capability!
                            Get premium Airport Transfers cars services at best rates in London.

Comment

If your travel first time, then you find out your requirement. According to that packed your bags properly. If you are travelling on the trains then you may have to reserve your seats in advance. Trains are more comfortable as the buses. And also use the flights for the travel.
                              Alabama Tourist Attractions

Comment

Best Tips:--

First pack your luggage properly, including all necessary things, reserve your seats, and fixed your destination to go. Put all the important document with you.
                                Alabama Tourist Attractions

Comment

Working...
                                X