Some famous places in India ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some famous places in India ?

Can you tell me famous places in India for travel purpose ?
    restaurant stratford upon avon

There are many but the most famous are Jai Pur,Goa,Mumbai,Dehli and above all Kashmir...If you can get the vis to Kashmir then that land is heaven on earth.
    Byron Quarter

Comment

Some famous places in India are as below:

Agra
      Jaipur / Udaipur
      Goa
      Kashmir
      Kanyakumari
      Old Delhi
      New York Events

Comment

India is one of the best place for visit, you will see lots of different kind of culture and traditional festivals as well.

1. Agra
        2 Chandni chalk in Delhi,
        3. Kashmir
        4. Rajasthan.
        Many owner come to Lone Mountain Truck Leasing to start their own semi truck leasing business.

Comment

India is one of the finest country of the world. Lots of visitors point here. such as
          Agra
          Bangalore
          Delhi
          GOA
          Kearla
          Jaipur
          Shimala
          Mysore
          Rishikesh
          Haridwar
          Udaipur
          Varansi & Much more.
          Travelshanti.com is a Inbound and Outbound tour and travel operators in India.Book your Holiday Packages in India ,Delhi Ayurveda , Kerala Ayurveda , Kerala Tour Packages, Kerala Backwater tour Kerala Destination, Ecuador Quito Galapagos& much more.

Comment

the most famous area Jaipur,Goa,Mumbai,Delhi
            Last edited by zarmeda; 04-12-2013, 05:09 PM.
            العاب الماء والنار
            العاب جاتا
            زيادة الوزن
            العاب طبخ كيك
            acne treatment reviews

Comment

These weekend getaways provide a totally different perspective for Indian culture. Hauz khas village and Old delhi are one such tours that can be vited within delhi to have more perspective on the history of delhi. Mathura, Amritsar, vrindavan, are pale outside delhi that should be visited if one needs to have some more information ins the history and culture of India as an whole.
              Website Designing Ajmer || SEO Services Ajmer

Comment

Golden triangle is the most famous tourist circuit in India. The circuit includes Delhi, Rajasthan and Arga.
                brisbane photographer | photographer brisbane

Comment

I liked the place kashmir
                  Vienna Sight Seeing

Comment

I also found to see famous places of India. I went Goa and Kashmir. These places are so much beautiful and charming especially Kashmir. Now you tell more places in India I must go old Delhi and Agra.
                    Last edited by Alizey; 07-18-2013, 04:33 AM.

Comment

The Paradise on Earth, Kashmir's major attraction lies in its scenic beauty, snow clad peaks, lush green valleys , cascading waterfalls, flower gardens etc. Kashmir is a destination worth visiting, during winter season where you can enjoy the boat ride on Dal Lake
                      Hotels in Palampur | Resorts in Dharamshala | Hotel in Palampur

Comment

Agra
                        Bangalore
                        Delhi
                        GOA
                        Kearla
                        Jaipur
                        Shimala
                        Mysore
                        Rishikesh
                        Haridwar
                        Udaipur
                        Tours in Mexico City | Tours in Cozumel | Beach Resorts in Cancun, Mexico | Riviera Maya Tours

Comment

India is one of the best tourist destination in world and have lot of intresting places to visit like Himachal Tour where you can enjoy the natural beauty of hemalyan, Rajasthan where you can visit the heritage property like fort and palaces and many places to enjoy your India Tour.
                          India Tour, India Travel, Car hire Delhi Chardham Yatra, Kerala Tour Package

Comment

Most eamous tourist placces in India is Rajasthan, South India, Himachal Pradesh , Agra, VAranasi, Leh Ladakh
                            India Tour, India Travel, Car hire Delhi Chardham Yatra, Kerala Tour Package

Comment

Given suggestions to you are fine enough and at the same time because its all normally necessary when we think of working on something there is a lot which is necessary for us to understand so yeah that is the way how it goes.
                              When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X