Copenhagen is a great place for shopping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copenhagen is a great place for shopping

One of the things that make Copenhagen (Denmark) so attractive for shoppers is that you can do the whole thing by foot. Be sure you visit the pedestrian shopping street Strøget and Købmagergade with several small boutiques and the malls as Illum and Magasin. You can wander for hours and still find the shopping exciting.

(You will find exclusive boutiques as well)

Common opening hours in Copenhagen are
    Monday - Friday: 10.00 to 18.00 or 19.00 (10 am - 6 or 7 pm)
    Saturday: 9.00 to 15.00 (9 am - 3 pm)
    Sunday: only bakeries, florists and souvenir shops.

Malls and department stores may have longer opening hours.

Copenhagen, the premier capital of Northern Europe, is Scandinavia's most fantastic city and the centre of the most dynamic region in Europe, the Øresund Region. The city is one of Europe's oldest capitals with a royal touch - the monarchy in Denmark is the oldest in the world!

A slogan for new houses “There's something modern in the state of Denmark”, a paraphrase on the well-known Shakespearian quote from Hamlet, somehow encapsulates the spirit of the youthful dynamism present in Copenhagen. Discover it, mirrored in the walls of Black Diamond, but pay also attention to all those historical architectural pearls such as the Royal Castle Amalienborg, and our special favorite the - Church of Our Saviour.

Gefion Fountain, CopenhagenVisit Louisiana, Arken and - Glyptotek - all among the best art museums in Europe; take a walk towards the Gefion Fountain, Copenhagen's own Fontana di Trevi, and see how the Little Mermaid is doing...! Or why not visit Tivoli, the amusement park with class, in the middle of the city.

There is more: have a Carlsberg beer (the best, obviously) in one of many beer cafés by the canal in Nyhavn, or visit the Carlsberg Brewery, to learn about the origins of the world famous Danish beer.

These are truly exciting, cool and very enjoyable places to visit.
    Regards,
    Times.

www.fsholidays.net

Comment

Thanks for the great information !!
      Gears Manufacturers | Cosplay Costume

Comment

I love to shopping and I always at Hong Kong because there's a lot of things to shop there and that place is one of the shopping capital...^_^

Now Copenhagen (Denmark) has a good offer too...a great place to shop with...

I will put it on my shopping list and check the place soon...^_^
        Find and book cheap hotels worldwide! | All about New Zealand Tourism

Comment

Copenhagen is one of the best Place in the World for Shopping. I have to say that this city known for its International Brands Collections of Clothes and Many other items. I like this place very much.
          code promo

Comment

Copenhagen is the best place for Shopping in the World. There are lots of Shopping Malls as well as streets which have a good qualities clothes as well as their traditional clothes for Sell in reasonable price. It would have some good experience of shopping for every one.
            codice promozione

Comment

Denmark is one of the best destination for travel and also there are many cities in Denmark where many places,popular showrooms,malls,etc.Copenhagen is one of the best city in which many showrooms or shopping malls where people can go for shopping.
              A Couriers UK for Your Every Need.

Comment

Thanks for the information...
                Tour Packages in Chennai | Flight Booking

Comment

Copenhagen is the capital city of Denmark and the best place for shopping lovers. There are plenty shopping malls as well as streets. where you can bought some goods. I have been there about one year ago. I bought some bags, clothes at reasonable price.

Comment

Working...
                  X