Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you overplan your trip by choosing restaurants?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you overplan your trip by choosing restaurants?

I tend to read about every worthy restaurant in the area when I travel. I don't want to miss out on something unique.

While this method may have its benefits, I think it makes me overplan my trips. Does anyone else do this?

For my next trip I'm going to try to only pick out 2 restaurants in advance!

I typically choose a couple places that I would like to check out, but nothing is set in stone. I like to keep my options open, but I usually only choose very popular places that I know I would love to visit.

Comment

I try to make reservations to a couple of places. I think that's where I get in trouble. I start planning around them!

Comment

I can see how reservations would be an issue, because then you feel obligated to be somewhere at a certain time. I just like to have a goal, but not feel like I have to be there at a certain time.

Comment

I'm a strict vegetarian and I prefer to eat all organic food, so I usually do plan out my restaurants in advance, or at least have a list of places that cater to people like me. I love it when I find myself in a place where the diet naturally contains plenty of vegetarian options and the food quality is good enough to be compared to organic food here in CA and I can just not plan and eat wherever I want. Where have I been where that was the case? So far only Peru.

Comment

I agree. It is always better to be prepared when you travel. I always check the restaurants beforehand, I don't like surprises. But that's just me..

Comment

i agree too.
              Your signature is too big

Comment

If you have a plan to go to USA, then I shared the some names of luxury and beautiful restaurants of USA. The Langham is the best restaurant of chicago. I visited there before bus tour to niagara falls from new jersey about few months ago withy my friends. we had compfortable say there for one week. I would love to go there again with my whole family. so I suggest you should go there once.

Comment

Working...
                X