Dont forget to give TIPS!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dont forget to give TIPS!

I do give tips though I dont earn. I have seen many people give tips because it has written in menu or restaurant rules. I am not talking about that, I am talking about give some rupees which you will spend for nothing.

I feel sorry for them who take your order of many many verities but never get chance to taste that.

Some say 10%. Others say 20%. Still others give numbers in between this range.

If the service is exemplary - meaning far better than good - than the percentage can be raised to 17% or 18%.

Was the service not good - Then don't tip. Don't buy into the system. Stand up for what's right!!

CHEERS!!

Comment

Re: Dont forget to give TIPS

Giving tips to others is a great thing........
      Tips are based on their own experience..

Comment

Tipping is a way to praise others .
        China Tour
        Yangtze River Cruise

Comment

Tips are the not only for tips or suggestion but with tips we can take advice from others or give advice to others for tours & travels. When you go to tour then it`s need to get full idea of that destination or places . So, with tips & discussion we can improve our knowledge about that places.
          Last edited by hoteldeal; 06-05-2013, 11:35 AM.
          Budget Hotels in Jaipur, Shirdi Hotels

Comment

Thank you for giving such information.
            “Glorify who you are today, do not condemn who you were yesterday, and dream of who you can be tomorrow.” ~ Neale Donald Walsch
            Boston Car Service - Land of Buddha

Comment

I think that is the way how a traveling should be started watkins glen state park ny is amazing and can be working for us big time.

Comment

Working...
              X