Temple Places to visit in Bangalore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temple Places to visit in Bangalore

Following temple places are very famous and popular places to visit in Bangalore. The Temples are

1. Chokkanathaswamy Temple.
    2. Bull Temple
    3. Dodda Ganesh Temple
    4. Gavi Gangadareshwara Temple
    5. The ISKON temple.
    6. The shiv Temple.
    7. Venkataramanaswamy Temple
    8. Sugreeva Venkateshawara Temple.
    9. Kanyakaparameshwari Temple.
    10. Banasankari Temple.
    Tourist Places in Bangalore

That's a really nice list about Bangalore's Temple. I will see all of these temples after finishing my day trip from boston. These Temples sounds cool and wonderful place to see. I want to see some images of these all temples. Do you like to share with me?

Comment

Bangalore is the most famous city of India. Here I want to share following names of tampel places of Bangalore, ISKCON Temples, Wonderla Amusement Park and Surayanarayana Temple. Wonderla Amusement Park is an awesome place for visit. I visited there and have a fun there a lot. its offer 39 water rides. Children enjoy their different rides and other games.

Comment

That's really good Jack. The Wonderla Amusement Park looks really wonderful place for enjoyment in Bangalore. After reading your post, I am very curious to go there with my whole family. My little sister and brother are big lovers of Water Rides. They recently came back from Disneyland Paris. They were enjoyed there a lot and had spent a great time there. I will go there as soon as possible.

Comment

Guys! All members have shared nice information with us. Bangalore is the most famous city of India and there very wonderful different places for visitors attention. Here I am going to share some famous temples name of Bangalore:
          Banashankari Temple
          Naganatheshwara Temple
          Saint Mary's Basilica
          Someshwara Temple

Comment

This is very good option to visit temples places at Bangalore city. Thanks for sharing it.
            Taj Mahal Tour By Train | Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour | Taj Mahal Tour By Car | Delhi Agra Tour | Agra Overnight Tour | Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour 5 Days | Rajasthan Tour Packages | Golden Triangle Tour | Taj Mahal Tour Packages

Comment

Bangalore is the beautiful city for photography. It has lots of temples but the famous are :
              1. Kote Venkataramana Temple
              2. Banashankari Amma Temple
              3. Kempfort Shiva Temple
              4. Kailash Vaikunta Mahakshetra
              5. Ranganathaswamy Temple
              South India Tour Packages | Kerala Tour Packages | Temple Tour of South India | South India Wildlife Tour | Kerala Honeymoon Tour

Comment

Yes, These all are very famous & beautiful temples in bangalore.

Comment

Working...
                X