Island of Pearl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Island of Pearl

Con Dao Island widely known as Island of Pearl, in the East Sea approx. 180km from Vung Tau, is endowed with lovely beaches shaded, fresh air, clear blue waters, primitive forests and abundant wildlife.
    Con Dao has 20 sandy beaches, some of which are attached to primitive forests creating a poetic landscape. White sand dunes slope gently to the blue and clear water of the sea, inviting visitors to swim, play in the waves and discover the beauty of coral reefs with scuba diving. Tourists are also encouraged to try fishing, and in particular squid fishing.
    Con Dao fishing is an option both day and night; however squid fishing is only available at night. Unlike many areas where the fish and squid are found in deep waters or hiding behind stone falls, fish and squid are abundant around Con Dao and are easy to catch.
    Services are available such as boat, fish rods and bait, as well as high-tech fishing equipment. There are many types of fish to catch and families and friends often gather together for seafood parties.

Shark can be reached overland and boat, junk and canoe trips which can also be arranged from Con Son town center or Ben Dam Port to seven sceneries, Mui Dai Cape, big bamboo, and small bamboo islands, where visitors can indulge in the splendid island sceneries as well as freely drop their fishing rods and relax after a tiring work day.

At night the shimmering lights, gaudy colors and fake squid lure the squid swimming in the darkness of the sea. The best places for squid fishing are 914 Pier, Ben Dam Port, Mui Dai Cape, to name just some off-shore-sites. Nhat Beach on Love Top is known for romantic sunsets as well as wonderful shark fishing. This is the best place for fishermen hoping to conquer a shark.

Nice information about Island of Pearl .
    Really, It is very interesting place where you can get more information about it and take enjoy also.
    restaurant stratford upon avon

Comment

A very good information here.
      thanks
      Hotels In Nottingham

Comment

That's good enough and i would say surely that 2 days tour from new york is one of those activities which i personally find quite reasonable to us and throughout it grows in a way which is supportive.

Comment

According to my point of view Pearl Islands are a group of island 200 or more island that is speared over about 30 miles off the Pacific coast of Panama in the Gulf of Panama. I visited there about a year ago with my friends. We had great fun there and enjoyed main activities like scuba diving, boating, swimming, golf surfing and trekking of this incredible place.

I have a good expeirence atbus tour new york to niagara falls

Comment

Very nice option for the travel lovers to visit Island Pearl. Thank you!
            Taj Mahal Tour By Train | Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour | Taj Mahal Tour By Car | Delhi Agra Tour | Agra Overnight Tour | Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour 5 Days | Rajasthan Tour Packages | Golden Triangle Tour | Taj Mahal Tour Packages

Comment

wow man nice article, happy to be read

promo valentine
              artikel traveling | Romantisme Dieng Culture | tips traveling

Comment

Working...
              X