cheapest hotels in Bangkok

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cheapest hotels in Bangkok

Hello everybody!!! i would like to go to Thailand! Can you tell me about cheap hotels in Thailand, particularly in Bangkok

Few of them are given below.
    White Orchid
    Howard Square
    Grand Watergate
    Citin / Ibis Sathorn
    Ambassador (main wing) / Mayfair suites
    Baiyoke Sky / Le Fenix
    Regards,
    Times.

www.fsholidays.net

Comment

Have you been in Thailand? What main interesting places i must visit?

Comment

Bangkok gets your blood pumping. This dazzling city where you can bargain the best prices for the best quality, load up an extra suitcase with handicraft souvenirs, textile and jewellery, share the Thai passion for food savouring famous curries and spicy salads is as funky and hip as it is ancient and traditional.

Here are a few budget hotel options in Bangkok you may want to consider for your trip: Royal Asia Lodge Hotel (close to Sukhumvit Road and near a Skytrain station, offers free tuk tuk shuttle service 24 hours a day to and from Sukhumvit Road), Majestic Suites (55 rooms on Sukhumvit Road with a coffee shop/restaurant), Viengtai Hotel (one block from Khao San Road, hotel has a restaurant and swimming pool), and Bhiman Inn (in historic Bangkok within walking distance of both Khao San Road and Emerald Buddha Temple).
        Last edited by Traveller; 12-30-2009, 09:18 AM.
        Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

Comment

Thanks for share your view here. It is very helpful information for a new visitor which want to go to Bangkok.
          Hotels In Nottingham

Comment

According to me cheapest hotels in Bangkok are :

Rambuttri Village Inn
            Imm Fusion Sukhumvit
            Ibis Bangkok Riverside
            Unico Express
            White Orchid
            Boston Events

Comment

Accommodation is an obvious need and throughout when we see new york travel packages is one of those activities that are supportive for a lot of things.

Comment

I visited Bangkok about few years ago with my whole family. I stay in Rambuttri Village Inn for one week. This was amazing hotel that is offer plenty amazing food items to their customers. I enjoyed my delicious meal there. It is a nice place where visitors can have comfortable stay at reasonable prices and enjoy delicious food and drinks.

Comment

Thanks for provide the cheapest hotels at Bangkok.
                  Taj Mahal Tour By Train | Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour | Taj Mahal Tour By Car | Delhi Agra Tour | Agra Overnight Tour | Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour 5 Days | Rajasthan Tour Packages | Golden Triangle Tour | Taj Mahal Tour Packages

Comment

please tell me what is the expense for Bangkok from India for one person.
                    InventifWeb

Comment

nice thread, nice shared

promo valentine
                      artikel traveling | Romantisme Dieng Culture | tips traveling

Comment

Working...
                      X