Pictures of phuket thailand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures of phuket thailand

It's been a long time since I posted images and pictures on tourismzone, well im back!! Hope you look forward to seeing a little from different parts of the world. This time we are posting from phuket thailand. Enjoy!

Bar girls in phuket

Bavaria biergarten patong beach

Karon beach phuket

Patong bangla road phuket

Phang nga bay

Phuket bar girls

Phuket beach spot

Phuket city

Phuket patong beach

Surin beach phuket
    Administrator

great photos

hey there I dig those shots brings back memories of the strip,used to go to Soi cowboy and those photos ring true,want to go back there now
    Asian Women Online Chat
    Thai dating

Comment

Pictures

Do you have more pictures of the beach, did you post them to flickr and can they be shared on other sites?

Comment

I love the place the beaches are so awesome...

The water definitely green that attracts you the most...

The people are great too...they looks so friendly...^_^
        Find and book cheap hotels worldwide! | All about New Zealand Tourism

Comment

I'm a filipino girl who is a big fun of phuket too. I strongly agree that beaches there are beautiful. I'd been there, and took a tour in Bangkok, enjoyed the temples and the interesting places around that place!

I consider people are friendly as well! I bought a bunch of clothes with a very good deal!

Comment

I went for a vacation to Phuket with a filipina girl. The place we went to in Phuket was to James bond island, we have joined a big boat trip to that particular area. The boat had two floors, the top one where all tourist were sitting and down were 4 of us were. We had the best part of the boat, since we were close to kitchen, drinks, toilet and of course we had so much space....(not as upstairs). The food served on the boat was good, one of the best what we have received on the boat trips in Thailand so far (variety of fish, seafood, rice, noodles,soup, salad, fruit ...+drinks). The canoeing was great experience maybe even due that the storm with heavy rain started, so we were glad that we didn't need to paddle. Almost the whole time what we were on canoe was raining, it was great experience full of fun. During the break time on the beach you can try canoeing by yourself. In caves and around the island, it wasn't possible because of the sharp stones and darkness in caves.

The boat: cca 45 people on board
            Price: 3000 THB / 2 people (lunch, pick up, drinks, canoe, speed boat included)

Comment

There are several important events which takes places in our life like wedding and its important to capture those precious moments by a professional photographer to make it memorable one.
              wedding videography Brisbane

Comment

Great Pics ! Its a really nice place including beach and city view and party night. Hope everybody enjoy here........
                Last edited by hotelogix; 03-30-2016, 06:27 AM.

Comment

awsum pictures must say very beautiful
                  Nandini
                  Golden Triangle Tour Packages | Rajasthan Tour Packages | India Travel Packages

Comment

Nice Place.
                    all pictures are very beautiful.
                    Kerala Tour Packages & Kerala Tourism Packages & Tour Packages Kerala & Holiday Packages Kerala & Kerala Holiday Packages & Kerala Tour

Comment

Working...
                    X