Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Startup to help travellers

Hi everybody!
    We are happy to introduce the new unique Internet product of delivery by travelers petope.net/en/. This site connects two people: one needs to buy something abroad or to send a parcel and the another one is in the right place at the right time. With the help of this website you can:
    - help other people with the delivery of necessary things during the planned trip and get the cash;
    - get unique things from every city of the world with the help of delivery by travelers;
    - make money while sending different goods from your current residence;
    - participate in the partner program: invite new members to the website and get rewards.
    The website is not commercial – you use it for free. We’ll be glad if you write here your opinion about the website - can it be useful for you?
    Thanx! If you have any questions - ask

I think that does matter travelers have an impact with all the needs so yeah through discussing it we can get to have things which are there are responsive so yeah sticking to it helps for sure which stays decent and the way have talked about it have a fine enough thing.
    When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

Working...
    X