Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tour Guide - Hopping in The Philippines?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tour Guide - Hopping in The Philippines?

Mabuhay!

Welcome to the 7,107 fascinating islands of The Philippines!

I'm Alexis John, 22 and proud Filipino! (I'm 30% Chinese though haha) I graduated from the Polytechnic University of the Philippines obtaining a degree in Broadcasting but loves to be part of the dynamic and surprising industry of Tourism! I'm here in this site as I want to promote the Philippines as the premiere tourist destination not just in Asia but globally! I love traveling and to travel is my passion. And I'm here as well for those people who do wanna travel here accompanied by a very friendly, honest and trustworthy novice freelance Tourist Guide and yeah that's me =) Will be more than glad to provide superior yet welcoming tour service. =)

Shoot me an email or a message here for any concerns and I will be more than willing to provide assistance =)

Maraming salamat! or Thank you so much!

Alexis John

A proper tour guide in this kind of regions is very much necessary because most of the times its all based on the factors that does matter the most which is the thing with a good outcome and a helpful activity that we feel like doing through the help of people.
    When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

Having someone who can make you walk through all the attractions in a good way which can help you in learning a lot and also sensibly we can get to take care of all these factors is fine enough at the same time generally maid of the mist boat tour is another source that makes things decent much for me.

Comment

Working...
      X