Sharing and telling about your travel experiences

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing and telling about your travel experiences

It's a very good idea to tell a little about your travel experiences to the community. The other members will love you for it and we will all know something more about the world and particular travel destinations.

Making it easier for us to choose where we want to travel next time.
    Administrator

Had traveled from Mumbai to Pune once.
    it was a road trip and we were a group of 5 bikers.
    We reached Pune at about 4 hours from Mumbai.
    While returning our mobile was switched off and we had no money left. Suddenly one of our friends bike petrol got over . We stuck in a real mess and didnt knew what to do. Thanks to some people on the highway who stopped and were helpful and gave us some petrol.
    his bike was carried away till the petrol pump and with the help of out friend we transacted some money and filled up his petrol
    Terrible and nice adventure
    Yatra2Yatra || Get all the Information about the pilgrimage places of all Religions

Comment

It can be a good source of chit chat. I would personally consider it. The the thing is to understand sources like thousand islands cruises which is the way always grows in a certain manner. For me the maximum is to gain a helpful way of seeing the use of it.

Comment

Travelling is my favorite hobby and I love travel to new york city. it is my favorite one travel destination. You can have comfortable journey there and could make a rememberable tour there. I had great experience there of my life. I would love to go there again with my friends.

I am making plans for boston niagara falls tours any suggestions???

Comment

I am happy to tell you that recently I have had a very good time period at affordable trips from nyc​ with goldenbustours. That was a great experience for me cause the tour depart from Brooklyn NY moved toward Polar Caves Park​ where spend almost one and a half hours. I enjoyed nature, book reading, cycling and photography as well. Later on, go for Mount Washington Sunset Dinner Cruise, This made my day cause the very first time got a chance to try something unique. I must say that this company accommodates its customers very well.

On 2nd Day, have fun by hiking at Cannon Mountain Aerial Tramway. I also have explored Flume Gorge and Washington Mountain Cog Railway. If you have ever enjoyed a ride on a cog railway, I know you must have an idea what eye-catching shots you can enjoy by sitting on the window side. It could be the best rail journey in New Hampshire. We end this day and get ready for 3rd-day in Wine testing adventurous moments. That I was not much excited cause I thought this could be boring but I was wrong. It was also another happening activity that I enjoyed and after that can recommend you all must try this trip. because this is available with a discount, a free tour guide as well as can enjoy Buffet/Group meal in East Coast.​​

Comment

Well i would say everyone is sharing interesting travel stories. These stories helped other members to learn more and Taylor buddy!! I am very glad to know about your travel story. I am now planning to have cherry blossom tour with them and would love to share my travel story with all of you. I am really excited about my next vacations. What about you?
            tours west coast best to admire beauty of the west coast!!​

Comment

Working...
            X