Incomplete Journey!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Incomplete Journey!

Well, this is one year ago I wanted to go Rolpa. One of our hilly area where Maoist started People war so it is very historical place too. However, I could not complete my journey but also I wrote Diary which I want to share will in two part.

This is part one.

Incomplete Journey(part one)

I looked the calendar. Today is Ashwin 20. I have brought my computer from my workplace. Thus I feel like getting healed as the soonest. Last week I was in a Rolpa tour but I got back from my journey when doctor diagnosed me typhoid in Dang.Getting back from journey does not seem easy. Convincing one mentally seems as a hard nut to crack .I had taken my journey as a simple task. I even took my getting back task as a simple one. However, one feels something very disappointing.

My journey started without any difficulty on Ashwin 12.Sudhir lama whom I got to know in course of asking for lift agreed to give me lift from Baneshower to Thankot. I was assured about my journey until Monday night when I had dinner inThamel .Sudhir seemed more curious regarding my journey.

I was already in course of my journey discarding Dashain and going home in this great time. Mom and dad had expected my home arrival immensely more this time. Had I been to my home, my relationship with my family people would have been resolved. But I did something wrong with my family and they did not understand few of my feelings. That’s how I did not bother to go home this Dashain rather I seemed more interested towards my journey to Rolpa. The fever of Dashain had already gripped most of the people. My dad was very much worried and anxious when I told him for the last time that I M NOT GOING HOME this Dashain. I was determined to my journey that would give me more ecstasy than going home.

Since I had requested Sudhir Monday night to drop me up to Thankot, he was excited more than me about my journey. He picked me from Baneshower. My journey began from new Baneshower. I wanted Sudhir to get back as soon as he would drop me at Thankot because he is a man with family. Moreover it was Dashain time. I was amazed to see the crowd of people in Kalanki bus stop. No place was there to put ones foot. People seem perplexed not getting any tickets for going their home. But some were even trying going home sitting in roof of bus discarding the danger situation that might have arisen any time. How people are overwhelmed by the Dashain fever. I then realized that I never had been to my home ebbing so much excited.

Passing the jam in Tripureshower, we went ahead and moved towards Kalanki. The crowd seemed a bit fading when we crossed Kalanki. I began making feign for lift. One brown vehicle crossed us. There were people inside the vehicle but the backside seemed vacant. We reached Tribhuban Park. I asked Sudhir to stop that vehicle. He stopped the vehicle .Vehicle stopped. The owner of the vehicle was a well known face in media. Nothing gets amiss if we say that he appeared as a hero during pro-democratic movement.

‘Shambhu Thapa”, I said to Sudhir being elated.

Sudhir was assured and elated getting him as somebody a public figure in getting lift for me. We both were more than happy but our happiness turned into in despair when I was denied giving lift from him. Gone with family people up to Katari, Thapa said that he had no any seat. I told him that I would sit on my bag in back side. His white doggie was looking at me sitting in a seat! It felt like none was supposed to sit in the seat where the doggie sits.

I did not find any difference between that Shambhu Thapa, a hero during pro-democratic movement and Shambhu Thapa in half paint an black glass with a driver in his vehicle. In short, I did not get any lift. Reached Nagdhungga. Many buses stop there. Sudhir thought of getting any vehicle there. Had not taken any food stuffs in the morning. That’s why, I longed for something to eat. Both of us, Sudhir and me had tea. The tea worth 3 rs was not worthy drinking. I wanted to have something salty. The curry was pungent rather. Sudhir paid me for the tea and curry along with a bottle of Mineral water. No any buses as the clock stroke 8 am. Finally, a long tour bus old in looking arrived. “Udayapur Thoksila Samaj’ was written in a banner which was put in front of that bus. I stopped it and it stopped. I got into the bus. Sudhir had to be apart from there.

Now began the series of being cheated. I am feeling a king of laughter while writing. Somebody asked for fair in bus. I mentioned him about my journey and tried paying least to them.

“350 rs”, somebody said. Before saying me the price, few 3 4 guys talked themselves.

“I am not giving.” After all, I was not supposed to give them 350 rs since my journey was lift journey.

“How much will you give?” The bargaining began. I had no any idea regarding the fair. Thus came to give them only 150 rs.

“150?”

“no way!”

“Then how much?”

“250 rs”

“200?”

“Its ok”

Actually, the fair up to Narayanghat was 150 rs only. But I agreed to give them 200 since it was Dashain time and I was thinking myself fortunate enough to get the bus.

Bus was very old in type. Moreover, my seat was backside. My side by SAHAYATRI(next passenger to me in bus) was very bilious. Began vomiting. By Narayanghat, my side by sahayatri’s state had gone bad to worse. I got off in Bharatpur after handing over a bottle of mineral water bought by Sudhir to me to my side by SAHAYATRI.

It was 11 in timing.

Tanning sun, empty stomach and heavy bag! My then condition. For a while, I sat in a CHAUTARO which leads to east. Few Madhesi people were gossiping in the citizenship affair that Maoist would give them. May be they were talking about the law that is passed by the Parliament. I did not pay any attention to them since I was damn tired.

To reach Narayanghat Bajar, I began bargaining with a rickshaw rider. He was asking for 50 rs but I made him to agree in 25.I reached a hotel and the hotel owner said the fair was only 15 rs! After having food, I thought of heading my way to Dang. I had already got a bus going to Gorahi from Kathmandu. It was the same catching a bus from Narayanghat. Caught a bus to Kohalpur to go Lamahi. A man in the ticket counter said me that it cost only 30 40 rs to reach Ghorahi. I talked to a man in Ghorahi “Shall I come?”. He told “OK”

I waiting for part two !!

Comment

Did you like it? I want few more line about my travel diary.

Comment

Yes bika I like It

And I like the Part 2 *TWO*

Comment

Hey thanks so much. Very soon I am going to post my recent trakking diary which was full of excitement.

Comment

Where's part two?!
            motorhome hire USA | camper rental new zealand

Comment

Everyone is waiting for part 2 and I think it's a time to leave hope for his next travel story.

Anyhow, his story sounds interesting, and would like to know more about this like you all.

So just stay connected.

Get ready for countdown to cruise​.

Comment

Working...
              X