World Famous beaches Kerala Beaches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Famous beaches Kerala Beaches

1. Kovalam Beach It is the popular beach in Kerala due to its shallow water and low tidal waves . Shot into limelight in the early seventies .Its looks amazing .
    2. Shanmugham Beach its about eight kms from Thiruvanathapuram is famous for Matsya Kanyaka and a restaurant starfish shaped .
    3. Varkala Beach Main Tourist Attractions in varkala are Shree Janardhana Swamy temple
    4. Marari Beach Endless golden sand If you want to see the Soil variety you can see here. Its famous for Peaceful atmosphere.
    5. Cherai Beach Its lovely beach bordering island is ideal for swimming. Dolphins are occasionally seen here

Beaches and backwaters are the prime attractions of Kerala, India tours. The beautiful Indian state of Kerala has some of finest beaches in the world. Beaches here are exceptionally beautiful and nature has blessed them uniquely.
    autovuokraamot

Comment

Yes they surely are very famous and i personally have these things as an experience where a lot can be learnt especially when we talk of niagara falls tour it has a lot to do. Truly appreciative it is when we talk of travel sources.

Comment

Kerala is the wonderful state of India. It s offer a lot of beaches to the visitors. Here I want to share the name of some most fabulous beaches of Kerala, Kovalam, Mararikulam, Varkala and Bekal. All beaches full of with nature beauty. If you are nature lover so I suggest you should go there once.

Comment

Kerala is an untouched place for me guys. I have never been there in my life and love to explore this at least once in my life. I just wanna know some interesting facts and things to do there. Could you please share here something about its hotel, food, nightlife, Sim Card, currency and those accessories should I keep in my bag before traveling?

Comment

It is a fine place to have fun and here i am going to share few of it's images. I am sure this will let you know more about it's attractions. You can ask anything you want to know about this destinations. I would love to share what i know about it and here are many Indian friends would love to help regarding. Right???

Alleppey.jpg

Kerala_Main-730x410.jpg

Jatayu-Nature-Park-in-Kerala-among-new-tourist-attractions-in-India.jpg
            tours west coast best to admire beauty of the west coast!!​

Comment

I must say Abigail, you have shared attractive images of Kerala here. I am so glad to see them and would like to know some interesting facts and figures that can help the travelers to go around. I will be happy if you will share about its mountain range and things to keep in mind before traveling to Kerala.

Comment

Working...
              X