Did You Keep In Touch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did You Keep In Touch?

There are people I have met on several trips through my life that I hit it off with. We'd exchange details, address or email address and promise faithfully to keep in touch.

Yet I almost never did. Only once did I try, and that fell off too soon.

Have you kept in touch?

I've done that several times.
    I often talk with people when I'm at travel. I actually have some good friends on Goa which I made when I was in 2 month long vacation.

Comment

And you kept in touch afterwards? My problem always seemed to be that I feared that we only had our vacation in common. What is left to talk about when you get home?

Comment

I have been guilty of not keeping in touch, and often regret it. I am just really bad about it.

Comment

No I am not too. I am very lazy in term of writing letter and where i have traveled they dont use emails. However, who use email, I write them and I have few contacts.

Comment

I have met a couple of people that I promised to write to, but the longest one lasted a month I believe. I met a girl that I became friends with for a week when I was in Nevada, and we would swimm and go to the sauna together. We got along really well, but I just got so busy with friends I had in my area that I just kind of dropped it after a month.

Comment

I have a couple of people that I ran into when I went to europe and I still talk to them to this day. It's fun having penpals.

Comment

Now the technology has made it easy to make friends and behold them. you can easily connect with the people you meet on your trips using social networking sites.
                data security
                database security issues
                database security requirements

Comment

Originally posted by nnaman View Post
                  Now the technology has made it easy to make friends and behold them. you can easily connect with the people you meet on your trips using social networking sites.
                  Indeed. Before the existance of Facebook and email I have always exchanged adresses with the people I met, but never bothered to write to them. Now I do - I constantly write emails to them, chat via IM or via Facebook Chat, and constantly write on their wall.
                  Regards,
                  James.
                  http://www.spain-rentals.net/

Comment

Working...
                  X