India tour for meditation!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• India tour for meditation!

I have heard that India is a nice place and having history related to meditation & yoga as i also an indian but born & brought up at us. So i would like to visit india for my tour as well as meditation also.
    So please suggest if u all have any special recommendations.
    Holiday Packages | Holiday Resorts

The practice of Meditation is one of the most essential and yet one of the most difficult of all the processes the human mind can be engaged in. More than just having quite place to sit and llittle concentration, Meditation in spiritual Life means consistently beng able to turn one's mind towards the Supreme Being.
    Hotels in manali
    Luxury hotels in manali
    Visit kullu manali

Comment

India's location is just great! We loved the scenery and the atmosphere. It was a great pleasure to have a walk in the garden.

Comment

Originally posted by rajdeep View Post
        I have heard that India is a nice place and having history related to meditation & yoga as i also an indian but born & brought up at us. So i would like to visit india for my tour as well as meditation also.
        For tour as well as meditation visit Kerala for having Ayurveda Therapies, or learn Yoga in many of the famous learning centres or get healed and rejuvenated the nature way through Naturopathy Therapies or simply pamper yourself at world-class Spas..
        Luxury India Tours ,Luxury India Tour Package,Private India Tours , India Luxury Tours,Luxury tours of India

Comment

Yoga Meditation tour to spend holidays relaxing and healing your body. These tours are specially designed to provide you the benefits of mental, physical and spiritual health. the tour you get a chance to visit holy cities of Haridwar and Rishikesh where the flow of holy water seems to cleanse the soul.
          Hotels in Palampur | Resorts in Dharamshala | Hotel in Palampur

Comment

India tour for meditation!

Really India's location is just great. The techniques of meditation are simple and easy to learn, though the ability to keep the mind focused takes time, patience and practice. We loved the scenery and the atmosphere.
            Last edited by brightsuntravel; 03-25-2014, 11:49 AM.
            Thanks
            Lokesh
            www.brightsun.co.uk

Comment

Yes India is known for its Yoga and Ayurveda. You must go India for a yoga tour. You can also go for Kerala Tours, Golden Triangle Tours, Rajasthan Tours. These are very famous tour Itineraries in India. So you must try out these too.Thanks.

Comment

India is considered to be the origin of renowned Medical sciences like Ayurveda, Naturopaty, Yoga which focus on healing the patient the nature way. India on the other hand has some of the worlds most luxurious Spas whcih offer a host of treatmets, therapies and possess excellent infrastructure. So pamper yourself by spending time in these spas and rejuvenate your senses!
                Private India Tours..

Comment

For meditation you can visit Kerala and Haridwar and Rishikesh in India.

Comment

Originally posted by rajdeep View Post
                    India is known for its Diversity, Culture, Widlife, Ethnicity, Cuisines, Temples, Heritage sites, Ayurveda and many more. If you want to visit India for Ayurveda Massage and Treatment then, you must visit Kerala as it is the famous destination for ayurved. You can get a number of Spa & Ayurveda Massages Center anywhere, but the centers of Kerala and their treatment you will not find anywhere.

Comment

India is a new place for me in travelling point of view. I have never been at there n my life till yet but would really like to make a move at there and so sure about that it would be really good and nice for me to try anything like this for sure for having great fun at there.

Comment

Definitely yoga.

Also, there's a lot of spicy food in India so you have to be prepared for that too. And there's a good reason for that, the capsaicin in the spice kills germs. If you opt out, there's a possibility you won't like the consequences.

Comment

Get set for a life-changing experience and achieve spiritual peace through our 8 nights and 9 days yoga and meditation package. The package takes you to various enchanting locations like Haridwar, Uttarkashi, and Rishikesh which have become prominent centers for yoga and meditation. These places are situated in nature's lap, dotted with many ancient temples and ashrams perfect for seeking peace and enlightenment. To make the most out of your tour, the right planning and advice are required. We at Tour My India have great expertise in arranging yoga and meditation tours at the best price. Our specially designed package offers you a perfect opportunity to experience the magic of yoga, and reduce stress for a healthier and more fulfilling life.

Fujikura 90s Splicing Machine Dubai

Comment

Working...
                          X