Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halong Bay

Transportation from Hanoi to Halong Bay
    There is a question that many tourists travel in Vietnam often ask the first time: How to transport from Hanoi capital to Halong city or Halong Bay?.
    Financial choice
    Going backpacking, taking a bus is a perfect method the best. Before departure, you prepare essential things as well as Vietnam Dong. You take a bus from Gia Lam bus station; you need to buy ticket at ticket counter. It currently costs about 3 USD, however it can be higher a bit. After buying the ticket, you should get in bus to have good sit. Because there are a lot of native people on the bus, you are difficult to take with them or say something, maybe the body language is the best or you can buy Vietnamese usage dictionary. Air- conditional is minimal, people are crowed sometimes, thus you regard. The bus will stop at Mien Tay bus station when you arrive Bai Chay ( Halong Bay).
    Another way is that train from Hanoi capital to Halong Bay. You book the ticket before; the price of ticket is about 15 USD/single to 20 USD/single.
    Private choice
    Private car: from Hanoi to Halong Bay 1 day (the price about 50 USD)
    If you arrive at Hanoi capital and at the present you are in a hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter, you book a tour on website indochinalegend.com and tourvietnam.net. You will pick up from Hanoi to Halong Bay.
    Halong Victory Star
    Halong victory star cruises
    Victory Star Cruise Halong Bay 3Days/2Nights
    Sapa Travel Vietnam
    Indochina legend
    Cambodia tours
    angkor wat tours

For touring purposes getting into all this i can saw is something that has a way out.So yeah getting into the things that provides you everything according to the taste and that works for you even feels great.
    When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

I have heard the discussion of this place haven't gone through it but i would love it tour from new york is decent to me and i have always found it working in an appreciable manner because they are very supportive to their passengers.

Comment

Yeah also have to appreciate you guys for the great sort of information. I quite liked it and i am sue that it will be something that everyone is gonna like a lot. Trying some of this would surely be wow for all of us. I am so sure that thing like this will be a great thing for me.

Comment

Yeah this is seriously appreciative and i will say that keep it up guys and i am so sure that we will have good time there by using that. So keep it up and have good time.

Comment

Halong Bay is a new kind of place for me. I never visited there in my life. It is a new kind of place for me. The first post is filled with great detail about it. I get great sufficient detail and can go there easily. I will make a plan after completing my San Jose to Hearst Castle tour. I hope I will also enjoy there a lot.

Comment

Sami321! Buddy I also have no experience of that place yet in my whole traveling life. But i will say that just before few days we have decided to make a move to there as soon as possible. So after exploring i will like to help you with massive stuff in detail. i hope you will wait for me.

Comment

Working...
              X