How do you manage?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you manage?

I wish I could do but it is out of my control thats why I dont make any budgets. It is not good and not good sing of long term traveller. I always find my self running out of money during my travelling. I spend money in the begning for whatever I look but later on I even have to borrow money with my partner(thats why i dont travel without partner) for meal. So poor me and my bad habbit.

How do you manage?

Always take lots of money with you ......so you never get this problems again

Comment

I must say that's a bad habit and wish i could come with a good suggestion for you, but I can't.

Everything comes down to "money management" and that's not easy for everybody, especially on a vacation shopping spree.
      Administrator

Comment

Just be careful to budget, maybe try being tighter in the beginning and a bit more care free when the holiday is drawing to a close?

Comment

I think I almost manage my budget but some exceptions, I spent a lot of money for not really needed things. For example, I bought beautiful dresses, skirts or shoes which I like at this moment but not suit to me, so I cant wear them anytime.
          Now, I have a suggestion for you to control your budget which I did. I usually write carefully what I spent for in a day as detail as well in a book. At the end, you can see it again. You can recognize that how waste you are for what. Then, you know how to adjust.
          Please read signature rules - http://www.tourismzone.com/travel-chat/97-forum-rules-guidelines.html

Comment

It´s not about travel for travel´s sake, whatever suffering you have to go through. You can see the world one week at a time. You have your whole life ahead of you. My advice is to go for as long as is right for you personally, enjoy yourself, and then come back, work and save up for another great trip another time.
            Sami at
            Visa South Africa

Comment

Yeah it is true that we can't estimate the whole travel. But taking an average of each which we are going to spend is very important as you can't guarantee that every time you will be able to borrow from your co travellers. I always make an estimate for everything an keep more than that with me always.

Comment

You should make complete planning before going on traveling and select everything according to your budget.

Comment

I know very well that Planning is one of the most important thing when you are going to travel because there are many things that you should consider in your mind like budget and the period of time while you travel.
                  A Couriers UK for Your Every Need.

Comment

I do agree with you, planning is the key to success. Each and every event needs a proper plan.
                    online holiday complaints

Comment

That's the case most of the traveler and that usually leads to a disaster, I tell you, thus, if you plan for a trip you must make a budget planning first, because if you are in other place every move you made needs money.
                      Wayfarer Beach House

Comment

Cut your coat according to your cloth !
                        If you do not have excessive money then keep your self in limits.There is no need to engage your self in heavy and excessive shopping and to get mor fun in travelling and visits...Make budget before going to any where else and make this sure that you have to act uopn that at any cost.It is all about to manage your self and if you can not do this then it means that you are not mature.
                        Byron Quarter

Comment

i love to travel long time, but my work can not supply me all that
                          wishing i could get a freelance job
                          Pottery Vietnam, Vietnam Pottery

Comment

Yes sometimes its quite uncontrollable for us and the budget goes wrong all over.Well it needs a fix and if we see how a well managed budget comes out we can get to have a way out of it so that getting maximum from it stays possible.
                            When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

Working...
                            X