Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can you make money when you travel?

Hi everyone

I'm just wondering if there are some people that do travel for a living.

How do you make money when you travel?

Hi kairog! Fix the monthly budget you want, build a website (or a couple of websites) that can generate that amount, and off you go! That is exactly what I do for a living.

I have a backpack, mini suitcase, a laptop, valid passport and about 15 websites, they don't generate millions, but enough to pay for my living!

There are a lot of different opportunities, but for me, my passions are Internet and traveling, I combined both and am living the life I want

Let me know if I can help you in anyway to live you dream life!
    Cartagena Colombia Flights | Cheapest Flights Online

Comment

There's many going the same path you are but it's not as easy as you claim. Many fails along the way. You need alot of passion, ambition and persistens to make a dream come true.

Much comes down to what sort of living you want.

You can live very cheap in thailand, but on the other hand you can live very very expensive in thailand as well.
      Administrator

Comment

Well said! :-)

To clarify, I'm sorry if I made it sound like it was easy, it's not. I've been working & learning for the past 10 years about web strategies, and I worked hours and hours on my projects!! I still do! With persistence comes results.

But some people like to play Xbox, I spend time on learning how to make my websites a better experience for the user! Like you said, passion is a big aspect! Whatever you do, you need to love it!
        Cartagena Colombia Flights | Cheapest Flights Online

Comment

That is so true, I have many old friends that have gone that way, world of warcraft, playstation and other high maintenance games.

I dont see many of them anymore, im too focused on other (in my belief) important things.

Keep up the good work!
          Administrator

Comment

Travel and the internet

There are lots of opportunities in travel and internet. I am actually planning to go that route. Besides having informative websites that will generate revenue, there is also the aspect of applications. I think opportunities in developing tourism web applications are still there. An as you move around the world, you will definitely see a lot more opportunities.

The idea is also to create synergies with tourism players as you move around. Small players are a good target for they are more amenable to change and new ideas. This is of course not easy, but I think its a lot of fun.
            2010 World Cup | 2010 Dating

Comment

Great post !
              Thanks for sharing the us................. : )

Comment

I like this idea to earn money while travelling. But i have no such idea to how earn money while travelling? But many other ways to travel without doing work. We are travel for rest of the work and refreshing ourself. It is possible, if you knowledge about place than you can provide the guldens to other tourist and you can earn money.
                people finder

Comment

sounds interesting..
                  Sri Lanka Airport Taxi is a high quality and reliable Taxi Booking Provider in Sri Lanka providing Airport Transfer Serivce in Sri Lanka.

Comment

GREAT POST. THANKS TO ALL FOR SHARING NICE AND WONDERFUL INFO. I REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR WORK, KEEP IT UP. I HOPE YOU CONTINUE WRITING THIS KIND OF INFO!
                    Cheap Flights To New York | Cheap Flights to Orlando | Cheap Flights To Miami
                    Last edited by brightsuntravel; 07-28-2012, 07:19 AM. Reason: MODIFICATION
                    Thanks
                    Lokesh
                    www.brightsun.co.uk

Comment

Yea you can make money travelling, enough to live off and such but not enough to live secure for life.

Try blogging or photography, but they are very dense markets to get into so you may have a hard time going down that route.
                      NotMyHoliday.com - Holiday Ideas | FindMoreToDo.com - Local Activities

Comment

I like this idea make money while traveling. But I have no idea of how to make money while traveling? But many other ways to travel without doing the work. We travel for rest from work and update myself. It is possible, if you can provide the whereabouts of the other than you Golden tour and you can make money.
                        New York Hotel

Comment

A freelance writer maybe for a travel blog. I know some of them.
                          NationalVisas.com - USA Visa and ESTA Information Online.

Comment

Of-course yes people can make money while they are on a holiday trip. There are several ways for this out of them one is freelance writer as discussed above.
                            online holiday complaints

Comment

IF sone one has some internt skills then i must say that it can be done.
                              I know about the web development and graphical work,so during the travelling i can easily do this work on my noteboo computer.It creartes opportunity to earn the money and saves me from a boraing journey as well.
                              Byron Quarter

Comment

Working...
                              X