How to Enjoy… the Perfect Hotpot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Enjoy… the Perfect Hotpot

Every Westerner who lands on Chinese shores for the first time has a host of treats to look forward to. Whether it's a hike up the Great Wall, a trip to the Terra Cotta Warriors, or a cruise down the Yangtze River, visitors will have no end of ''firsts'' to enjoy. But for many, their first experience with authentic Chinese food will be the one that truly blows their minds - and mouths - away.

Enter the hotpot. As a long time ex-pat in China, I'd advise you to leave the Peking Duck or the Gongbao Jiding (Kung Po Chicken) till later, and instead enjoy a culinary baptism of fire over this spicy treat.

This meal originated in Sichuan Province, a place where they rarely hold back on the chilli. Restaurants in the nearby municipality of Chongqing claim to serve the hottest hotpot in the land, but in truth, you can find plenty-hot versions of this delicious dish all over the country.

If you are interested in this topic, please go to echinacities.com for the whole article!

Hi, guy... just go to China, I am living in Shanghai...
    MY SIGNATURE WAS TOO BIG!
    Please read the rules

Comment

I heard china recipes are good for the health , keeps you young and good for the skin. just be careful with the instant stuff i guess
      motorhome hire USA | camper rental new zealand

Comment

I agree with this, now hotpot already become global and we can see them in any restaurant all over the world.
        Traditional soup commonly serve with a hotpot and it is almost same with in China.

Comment

I agree with JHO....
          working in tenerife

Comment

The hotpot have developed into a series dishes but there is one thing that is always kept, the butter soup and it really good for health.

Hotels in Cavan

Comment

Hotpot is a source of to get the information about resturent all over in world. Typical hot pot dishes include thinly sliced meat, leafy vegetables, mushrooms, wontons, egg dumplings, and seafood.
              restaurant stratford upon avon

Comment

Thanks for shearing your views.
                Nice...
                Hotels In Nottingham

Comment

Hey,
                  I did go to China and i did a lot of fun there. There are so famous place & food and I did fully enjoy to that's.
                  thanks
                  Conference Venues | Conference Retreat | Corporate Accommodation

Comment

Hey, Nice information.
                    I am agree with you.
                    Conference Venues | Conference Retreat | Corporate Accommodation

Comment

Nice information.
                      thanks
                      restaurant stratford upon avon

Comment

Working...
                      X