China international Muslim food and goods fair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China international Muslim food and goods fair

From September 10 to 13, the third China international Halal Food and Muslim Commodities Festival will be held in Yinchuan, the capital of Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region. Around 6.1 million people live in the region, of whom 2.2 million or 36 percent are of Hui ethnicity. The four-day festival includes an international forum on the Cooperation and development of the Halal industries, the first Hui Merchants Conference, the second international cashmere Expo, and the Western China Characteristic Agricultural Fair. The global trade volume of Halal food suppresses US $150 billion every year.

If you are interested in the culture of Hui ethnicity, you can go to echinacities.com to get to know more.

O Good, here is so good information about china international Muslim food and give a cost with variety of food.
    thanks for this nice information.
    restaurant stratford upon avon

Comment

Great information about China international Muslim food. It will help to a new tourist which will come in China.
      thanks...
      Hotels In Nottingham

Comment

Really, It is so good and suitable for health.
        thanks
        Conference Venues | Conference Retreat | Corporate Accommodation

Comment

Good information for a new person.
          thanks for share.
          restaurant stratford upon avon

Comment

Because of the imposing Muslim inhabitants present in western China, numerous Chinese restaurants coddle, or are controlled by, Muslims. Northern Chinese Islamic food began in China legitimate. It is amply affected by Beijing food, with practically all cooking systems indistinguishable, and contrasts just in material because of religious limitations. Therefore, northern Islamic food is frequently incorporated in home Beijing cooking, nonetheless occasional in east coast restaurants.
            Pizza delivery frankfort il

Comment

its vrey yummy and good for health..........
              single-family homes for!green home!
              architecture design

Comment

Hi all...I'm so excited that I found this forum! I'm in a culinary class and am in the process of writing my first blog (foodloverstravel.blogspot.com) and, lo and behold, I had chosen Beijing, China as the next destination on my list. The Beijing post is a work in progress right now, but should be posted shortly. I am a lover of all foods, especially International, but have always been intrigued with Chinese and Japanese cuisine. I would love to travel here some day. I'm in the process right now of learning about the eight different cuisines of China which is incredibly fascinating and also was reading about the Chinese Muslim influence. Can't wait to follow this forum more. Nikki

Comment

Working...
                X