Chocolate!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate!!!!

Guys here i'm going to start an topic about Chocolate as i said that i am chocolate freak in many of my others posts here. So let me all tell you that i like dark chocolate mostly, and then also milky chocolate too. It was really good for me to share some images of mine favorite kinds of Chocolate and then let me know about yours.

wow, amazing, i want eat now mimi chocolate........
    paleo diet weight loss
    paleo diet weight loss food

Comment

paleo! Great that you liked my post, Seems like you are also a huge chocoholic person. Would you'll like to tell me about your most favorite chocolate? I would love to know about that?

Comment

Yummmy, I like the images of chocolate and must say I am a big lover of it. I like the Diary milk chocolate. It is one of my favorite chocolate in the world. It is too yummy and delicious. I can't compromise on my chocolate.

Comment

Well Sami321, I would like top suggest you to try:
          mnm's
          Hearsay's
          Toblerone
          Kit Kat
          Mars
          Galaxy
          Patchi
          Guylian
          Ferrero Rocher

Comment

Jonethen, Wow, All of these names are truly wonderful of chocolate. I never tried all of them in my life. These are new for me but I will try to taste them as soon as possible. Well Jonethen, Have you ever taste Diary Milk?

Comment

Originally posted by Jonethen View Post
              Well Sami321, I would like top suggest you to try:
              mnm's
              Hearsay's
              Toblerone
              Kit Kat
              Mars
              Galaxy
              Patchi
              Guylian
              Ferrero Rocher
              All the chocolates you named are some popular and very tasty ones. I tried all of them except Hearsay's and Guylian. We do not get them commonly in our country.
              Swiss Airlines - Cheapest Electricity Suppliers in UK

Comment

cindrella.dori , Where do you live. It's strange that you don't have tried Hearsay's and Guylian . These are like two of the mostly popular chocolates in the world. But anyways i hope that you will find them soon and do try these. Surely you will really like the taste and quite sure that will be fun for me to expericne stuff like this either.

Comment

Same here I liked all the chocolates in the world. from childhood i love it. I like dark chocolate, dairy milk, Cadbury Bournville Cranberry Chocolate, Brookside Dark Chocolate Candy, Acai and Blueberry Flavors etc. all these my favorite all the time.

Comment

I love chocolates. You know after eating food i wish take chocolate every time.
                    Same Day Agra Tour | India Tour Packages | Taj Mahal Day Tour | Day Tour Agra | Same Day Agra Tour By Train | Rajasthan Tour Packages | Taj Mahal Day Tour | Same Day Agra Tour | Car Rental in Agra | Taj Mahal Tour Packages | Taj Mahal Tour from Delhi | Same Day Delhi Tour

Comment

Drooling. My fave is Lindt and Milka. I also love Ferrero and Toblerone.

Comment

Working...
                      X