Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Food in Travel

Which food is good to carry in travel?

Banana chips are easily available in the market and are simply fabulous on the taste buds. And also biscuits, and cookies.
    Mt Hotham accommodation

Comment

Snacks are best choice during the travel.
      Best travel company in Delhi , Cheap International Tour Packages , Reputed travel agencies in Delhi

Comment

still try to understand what food is not heavy for tourism

Comment

Personally I am vegan. I always go for local and responsible cuisine, and I'm always looking for eco-friendly recipes. Any tips for sustainable eating?

Comment

Originally posted by poojamhatre View Post
            Which food is good to carry in travel?
            Potato Chips and Juice are my favorites to take while traveling. Do add something more cause having the plan to enjoy cherry blossom tours. I am looking for your exciting replies. ​

Comment

Personally I am vegan. I always go for local and responsible food, and I'm always looking for eco-friendly recipes. I found these vegan local European recipes for exemple. Any tips for sustainable eating?​

Comment

The phrase buffet catering for hire refers to the act of hiring or engaging a catering service that specializes in providing buffet-style food and beverage services for events or gatherings. When someone seeks "buffet catering for hire," they are looking to hire professionals who can set up and manage a buffet station where guests can serve themselves with a variety of food options.

Buffet catering services on hire are experienced in planning and executing buffet-style meals for different types of events, such as weddings, corporate functions, parties, conferences, and more. They work closely with the client to determine the menu, number of guests, dietary preferences, and any specific requirements.

The process of hiring a buffet catering service typically involves consulting with the caterers to discuss menu options, the layout of the buffet station, and any additional services required, such as providing waitstaff or rental equipment. The catering service will then handle the setup of the buffet station, including arranging the food, utensils, and necessary serving equipment.

Comment

Snacks and Cookies are best to carry in travel.

Comment

Working...
                  X