Top ten food of Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top ten food of Florida

Here I want to write down the list of top ten famous foods of Florida. And the names are:
    • Mojitos
    • Kumquat Marmalade
    • Shrimp
    • Oysters
    • Conch Fritters
    • Cubano Sandwich
    • Slow Cooker Cuban Chicken
    • Scallops
    • Key Lime Pie
    Hope you’ll like it when you try it.
    I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

I think you forgot Gator Tail, Spiny Lobster these are famous food of Florida.
    Search, Compare & Book Manila Flights:- http://www.hoodaki.com/cheap-flights/manila

Comment

Florida is know for being one of the top citrus capitals, but there are also other foods it's known for:

Avocados
      Star Fruit/Carambola
      Paw Paw/Papaya
      Passion Fruit
      Spiny Lobster
      Stone Crabs
      Coconut
      Key Lime
      Kumquat
      Hearts of Palm
      Mango.
      Hotels Near Railway Station| Hotels Near Delhi Railway Station | Delhi Hotels Near Railway Station| Hotel Near Delhi Railway Station| Budget Hotel in South Delhi| Hotels Near New Delhi Station

Comment

I like your participation ameliejones & prakshsharmajps. I also appreciate the information of food that you have provided about Florida. Have you ever been visited there? If yes then share your experiences with me. I’ll be glad to read your opinions about that areas and attractions.
        I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

Live on the West Coast, in my backyard: strawberries: pink grapefruits: 3 types of oranges: 2 types of tangerines: In my freezer, grouper, Mango fish: gulf pink shrimp. Key lime pie, yummy!!! Everywhere, boiled peanuts, yuck... Gator on a stick! Fresh oysters, plenty of great food...Come down, explore!!!Only a couple things that I can think of...
          Key Lime Pie and Rock Crab.
          must join yellowstone bus tours for spend your summer

Comment

Florida is best and beautiful place for vacation.There are many historical and stunning places which are main attraction to the visitors.Here many hotels and restaurants where you can enjoyed delicious foods and dishes.
            Main foods Cubano Sandwich, Slow Cooker Cuban Chicken , Scallops are too much tasty.you will try it

Comment

I agree with you samanthaflax02! Florida is the best to enjoy vacations. I visited there before canada bus tours with my friends. We stayed for one week because of time shortage. During the tour we are going SeaWorld Orlando, Magic Kingdom and Epcot. I never chance to eat these dishes that you mention above. After reading your post I want to go again there and enjoy the dinning for Florida.

Comment

I like very American dishes!
                L'hôtel et restaurant Yasmina propose aux visiteurs une ambiance rustique, totalement assortit avec la nature montagneuse des gorges du Todra . La décoration des chambres et l’éclairage des bougies dans la terrasse donnent une sensation spéciale avec la tombée de la nuit.

Pour plus d'informations, se il vous plaît visitez le site Web suivant : Hotel Restaurant Tinghir

Comment

Amazing sharing Ash! when i visited Florida after my then yellowstone national park tour package tried almost many kind of famous food of Florida. The food of florida is simply amazing.

Comment

These terms are helpful much and to me if we see corning ny to niagara falls stays quite decent because of the way it provides the maximum and how it helps everything majorly.

Comment

Originally posted by prakshsharmajps View Post
                      Florida is know for being one of the top citrus capitals, but there are also other foods it's known for:

Avocados
                      Star Fruit/Carambola
                      Paw Paw/Papaya
                      Passion Fruit
                      Spiny Lobster
                      Stone Crabs
                      Coconut
                      Key Lime
                      Kumquat
                      Hearts of Palm
                      Mango.
                      Its a fulsome post. I am going to Florida and would like to visit it after having fun with family during new york tours to niagara falls 1 day. I have noted down these names and will make this tour exciting.

Comment

Thanks suggest a Florida Top – 10 Food, I love Cuban sandwich. A Cuban sandwich is a variation of a ham & cheese that was often made in cafes catering to Cuban staff in the early Cuban settler community of Florida.
                        Holidays Safaris in Tanzania

Comment

Recently two moths ago, I have taken. charlton to niagara falls tour. I really enjoyed this tour and explored the different places there. I am planning to visit Florida again with my friend in coming month. A few years ago I visited there with my family. We really enjoyed different places and resorts. Florida's foods are so delicious and tasty. We had a nice time there. I hope I will spend a great time there again.
                          Last edited by Jase; 12-26-2015, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Fresh Sea Food lovers get easily attracted with Florida which is an amazing place for fishing and to get different taste of sea food. During my visit, i explored many dishes, few tempting dishes are Grilled Shrimp, Dill Canapes, Blue Crab Bisque, Blueberry pancakes, gulf shrimps.
                            Orange Beach Resort

Comment

Working...
                            X