Visit attraction tourist places in Koh samui

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visit attraction tourist places in Koh samui

Koh samui is the best tourist place in Island. Koh samui has solid infrastructure and all the amenities you can desire to facilitate day-to-day life.the most tourist attraction places are Angthong National Marine park, Silver Beach,Wat Plai Laem,Samui Football Golf Club in Koh samui.

Nice sharing. It’s really a beautiful place. I saw it in net now I want to see in real. Travelling is my hobby and I want to say share more information about its lakes and beaches. Hope you will help me.

Comment

Originally posted by Alizey View Post
      Nice sharing. It’s really a beautiful place. I saw it in net now I want to see in real. Travelling is my hobby and I want to say share more information about its lakes and beaches. Hope you will help me.

The lot of beaches in Koh Samui, The most popular beaches of Koh Samui is Chaweng beach, Bophut Beach, Maenam Beach and Second major beach of Koh Samui is Lamai Beach. It's located in South of Island.

Comment

nice sharing
        solar kits | loan against property | Hotels in pune

Comment

Nice post on Koh samui tourist destinations.

Comment

Really! It's very nice place i was visited there last week and spend 1 week really it was memorable moments.

Comment

Ang Thong Marine Park,Big Buddha Temple,Na Muang Waterfall,Hin Ta & Hin Yai are the tourist spot in Samui. You can also visit Koh Tao and Koh Phangan islands

Comment

Informative Post .Never visit this place if get a chance definitely Your post will help in my trip

Comment

Hello jacklin3

I would be more thankful to you if you share some more information about the place because i m looking forward to spend vacations with family coming this new year
                  Condos in panama city beach fl

Comment

Big Buddha Temple,Na Muang Waterfall,Maenam Beach these are the best place to visit in
                    Koh samui.
                    gulf shores condominiums

Comment

Koh samui is beautiful tourist destination...In Koh samui, lot of attractions places that are attract to the visitors.
                      Alabama Tourist Attractions

Comment

On the northern coast of Koh Samui is the famous Big Buddha shrine. Probably Samui's most well known landmark, the 12 metre high golden Buddha can be seen from several kilometres away.
                        http://visitalbanyga.com/

Comment

Within vision of Koh Samui, Ang Thong recreation place is a secured place of more than 100sqkm of place and sea, and house to a wealthy wide range of unique wild animals and sea animals.
                          Restaurants albany ga

Comment

I would be more grateful to you if you discuss some more details about the place because i m eager for invest holidays with members of the family arriving this new season

Comment

Koh Samui is famous place specially for the tourist every tourist must visit the Koh Samui because its natural beauty is made for the visitor or tourist..I also want to visit the Koh Samui but due to some problems i did not go..
                              This site give to you much reliable journey
                              durham to new york bus

Comment

Working...
                              X