Travel to Vietnam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Travel to Vietnam

Let's travel to Vietnam and enjoy Vietnamese cuisine. I love Vietnamese food!

Vietnamese sustenance is new, normal and level in hefty. Pho represents this food. It's full of brand new fixings and elevated in vitamins and minerals-the ideal nourishment to battle off awful frosty bugs, impact aftereffects distant and give a fit decision.
    Pizza delivery frankfort il

Comment

Vietnam food

Goi cuon

These light and healthy fresh spring rolls are a wholesome choice when you’ve been indulging in too much of the fried food in Vietnam.

The translucent parcels are first packed with salad greens, a slither of meat or seafood and a layer of coriander, before being neatly rolled and dunked in Vietnam’s favorite condiment -- fish sauce.

Comment

I'm not so much into Vietnamese foods because of its strong salty taste, but I love the way they cook their crabs and good cigars like Cohiba Robustos https://www.swisscubancigars.com/ind...-robustos.html of Cohiba Siglo VI https://www.swisscubancigars.com/ind...-siglo-vi.html
        Last edited by puffWhilst; 10-25-2013, 05:00 AM.

Comment

hey friends for me the reason why vietnam is only cofee, cofee, & cofee!!!!
          Who do not like coffee (excuse me, tea fans)? There is no Starbuck with the humongous frap and latte but there is the French drip coffee that can be found in EVERY single street of Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City. Why rush in a country like Vietnam? Enjoy a cup of black coffee (ca phe den) or iced coffee with condensed milk (cap he sua da) and watch life goes by on a corner of the street- you will never forget Vietnam.
          Holiday Packages | Holiday Resorts

Comment

Bun rieu, hu tieu, banh xeo
            Công ty bất động sản Tấc Đất Tấc Vàng là công ty hoạt động trong lĩnh vực kinh doanh các dự án bất động sản bình dương, các dự án khu đô thị và căn hộ cao cấp.

Comment

I love to visit Vietnam again. Visit a year before with family and had a great experience and Memorable moments.

Comment

Thanks for sharing information about the place . Will plan my next visit here with family.
                Condos in panama city beach fl

Comment

Popular destination in Veetnam are :

Ho Chi Minh City
                  Hanoi
                  Hoi An
                  Nha Trang
                  Hue
                  Da Nang
                  Dalat
                  Halong Bay
                  Sapa
                  gulf shores condominiums

Comment

Vietnam travel is most popular for the tourist.. i love Vietnam travel i had beautiful experience of this travel...and there are lot of delicious food and drinks..
                    Alabama Tourist Attractions

Comment

Vietnamese cuisine encompasses the foods and beverages of Vietnam, and features a combination of five fundamental taste elements.
                      http://visitalbanyga.com/

Comment

In north Vietnam, a chillier environment boundaries the development and accessibility to spices or herbs. As a result, the meals there are often less delicious than those in other areas. Spice up is used in place of chilis as the most popular component to generate delicious tastes.
                        Restaurants albany ga

Comment

Travel to Vietnam is good for the tourist I travelled Vietnam at the beginning of this year and I felt most of the people I met, both in the North and the South are very friendly much cooperative, I highly recommend Sapa and the Can Cau markets in the Northern mountainous areas...
                          This site give to you much reliable journey
                          durham to new york bus

Comment

Vietnam is ok but you will also feel that it is not a progressive country most of the tourist has not been going to there because they think its fearful country or poor country but not as it is..I travel to Vietnam its much good all guys working very hard in his field..Beaches are also comfortable...
                            This site give to you much reliable journey
                            durham to new york bus

Comment

Its more like a way that keeps things well and decent which have a way out. So yeah like you said there is a lot which can be discussed.Till the time the experience based things are there which do have a way out and it goes ahead.
                              When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X