Living and cooking in the South West of France

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Living and cooking in the South West of France

Hello this is my first post on the forum so I thought I would introduce myself...

I am an English chef or cook who moved to the South West of France 3 years ago to live and work.
    I have recently started a blog about my french food adventures so if anyone on this forum is interested then you can find it here...

[Url Removed]

Other than that...hello again! And I look forward to speaking to you all about all things foody and french in the future!
    Thanks
    nbso

Hi,
    The Cooking of Southwest France was first published in ... chefs, she captures the region's living traditions and passion for good food.
    restaurant stratford upon avon

Comment

Nice..... thanks for shearing information about your profession.
      Hotels In Nottingham

Comment

Hi,
        Nice information about you . Currently I am living in South West of France and enjoy to my life. But sorry gays I have no interest in cooking.
        thanks
        Conference Venues | Conference Retreat | Corporate Accommodation

Comment

There are many people who wants to go for travel and also some of them wants to go in France.There are many people who wants to settle at there and it is not an easy for them because living style and some other things are different.
          A Couriers UK for Your Every Need.

Comment

Well, if you want live in other country then you should be learn to all which is necessary there.
            Conference Venues | Conference Retreat | Corporate Accommodation

Comment

Hey,
              Good information you. Currently, I am living in US but sorry gays, I have a little interest in Cooking.
              restaurant stratford upon avon

Comment

There are numerous china recognized part of French cooking. Certain plates are recognized generally received as a major aspect of the national cooking, while alternates fit into a remarkable territorial food. There are moreover breads, charcuterie things and in addition pastries that fit into the aforementioned classifications which are recorded in like manner simultaneously.
                Pizza delivery frankfort il

Comment

I think cooking is always best then you live any where........
                  single-family homes for!green home!
                  architecture design

Comment

Working...
                  X