Popular food in singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Popular food in singapore

What is the most popular food in Singapore? Can you recommend me some nice food i can try and good restaurant in Singapore?
    Rome holidays

Singapore is well loved for its range of ethnic food availability. There are Chinese, Indian to French, Italian to Malay food.
    Bak Kut Teh, Char Kway Teow, Chilli Crab, Hainanese Chicken Rice, Hokkien ‘Mee’, Fried Carrot Cake are some most popular Local food in Singapore.
    Private tour Berlin | Visit Berlin | Tour guide Berlin | Tours Berlin | Berlin Cruise Excursions

Comment

Fish head curry is a dish where the head of an Ikan Merah (literally "Red fish") - which is red snapper, is semi-stewed in a thick curry with assorted vegetables such as okra and brinjals and usually served with either rice or bread. It is a dish popular with tourists as well. There are more than one way of preparing it and ingredients will vary accordingly.

Comment

Singapore is Asia's food capital. When it comes to food, Singapore is one place where East meets West. This lens looks at popular Asian food in Singapore: bak kut teh, chai tow kway (fried carrot cake), char kway teow, chilli crab, curry fish head, Hainanese chicken rice, pepper crab, satay and laksa.
        Conference Venues | Conference Retreat | Corporate Accommodation

Comment

i like this food.

Comment

Singapore is is a Southeast Asian city-state off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula and famous for featuring up-to-date information on attractions, hotels, restaurants, nightlife, travel tips and more. The famous food in Singapore is French, Italian to Malay food
            restaurant stratford upon avon

Comment

Well, Singapore have a lot of tasty foods but Char Kway Teow and Chilli Crab are famous food in Singapore.
              Hotels In Nottingham

Comment

Many peoples are like red fish.Steak is most popular foods in Singapore..Singapore is Asia food capital.
                Singapore Tourism
                Singapore Travel Tips

Comment

Hi,
                  The famous food of Singapore is "Fish head curry". I think, you should be try to it.
                  thanks

Comment

I think,
                    The famous food of Singapore is "Char Kway Teow and Chilli Crab".
                    thanks

Comment

There are a lot of famous of food in Singapore but some type which i like is Bak Kut Teh, Char Kway Teow, Chilli Crab etc.
                      thanks
                      restaurant stratford upon avon

Comment

Singapore is the city of Southeast Asia off the southern tip of the Malay Peninsula, famous for featuring up-to-date information on attractions, hotels, restaurants, nightlife, travel tips and more. Famous food in Singapore is French and Italian to Malay food.
                        NY Hotel offers

Comment

Singapore is overall adored for its go of ethnic nourishment ready. There are Chinese, Indian to French, Italian to Malay nourishment. It might be a minor blue grass however the decisions of sustenance ready is continuously an eye opener for first timers to Singapore. In this page you can find qualified data and aides on Singapore nourishment, incorporates pound-fests, espresso joint, seller focuses, restaurants & supper place.
                          Pizza delivery frankfort il

Comment

Singapore is my favourite place, In a year I must travel to Singapore with my Family. I like mostly all the Singaporean food, but Fish head curry is my favourite dish. It's tastes so yummy and delicious with sweet sauce.
                            Compare Hotel Prices And Find The Best Deal

Comment

Singapore is a popular country known for its amazing foods and mouth watering dishes. One of the popular dishes you can here is Nasi lemak. It is the national dish of Malaysia but very famous in Singapore too. It contains rice cooked in coconut milk and pandan leaf. It is mostly served along with chicken curry, lamb curry & fish curry.
                              Apply for Singapore Visa

Comment

Working...
                              X