Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which is your favorite food while traveling?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always Prefer light food while traveling
    http://visitalbanyga.com/

Comment

My favorite food while travelling is Pizza. It is almost available in every country. I think Pizza Hut and McDonald's; are best restaurant for fast food and both provide their services in many countries.
      Last edited by Jacklee; 03-05-2014, 07:44 AM.
      I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

During the travelling i take light food as drum sticks,burger and many more light food because if you take heavy food its create problem is your bally during the travelling..
        This site give to you much reliable journey
        durham to new york bus

Comment

I agree with you dear Reggie Hudson! Light food as drum sticks,burger are really a nice choice during travel but I prefer pizza. I love it and it is available almost in every country. Do you like pizza?
          I found this http://www.getbustours.com/east-coast-tours/ very informative about great attractions in the East Coast region of Untied State.

Comment

I like sandwiches or some type of bread.

Comment

bacon
              potato chips
              ice cream
              Sour Patch Kids. are my favourit also.Have you ever chanced to travel with denver to yellowstone bus. Let me know about your expierence.

Comment

My favorite in traveling sprouted salad, chips, kurkure, biskits.

Comment

I love these foods when i am travelling: Burger, sandwich, spring roll

Car Hire in Delhi

Comment

I like to eat light weight food like burger, fruits, etc.
                    Car Rental Service provider | best Car Rental services

Comment

I love to traveling.Its best and beautiful idea to change the mood and enjoyed moments from stress work.When i going to vacation i like to soft drinks and fruits because its good for health.

Comment

Food is very important for everyone. I take a light food like green vegetables, fruit in traveling. It is easy to digest.

Comment

i like MacDonald more then Burger kind while travelling, but it is not a cretin thing i mean it is like my habit to try food of that place where i'm going, and i always love to try this. have been to many of the countries all over the world and also have tried of the from all over the globe.

Comment

erajasthan, It's good that you like pizza so much, Let me share some names of the most popular pizza brands of the world:
                            Pizza Hut
                            Domino’s Pizza
                            Papa John’s
                            Papa Murphy’s International
                            Little Caesars
                            Enjoying my niagara fall bus tour package

Comment

I am a traveller and i love to try new dishes of new places. But when it comes to travelling food, i always keep some wafers, chocolates, fruits and drinks with myself.

Comment

Working...
                              X