Whats the deal with Thai food?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats the deal with Thai food?

Don't get me wrong, I love Thai food. Its just that there are either cashews or some form of nut sauce used in most dishes. Yesterday while at lunch I was asked if the Thai people were big peanut farmers, which I do not know. Could this be a reason. I know most people are afraid when you say Thai because they are expecting to have their faces melted off by spice, but I honestly don't think its too bad.
    Long live Thai Kitchen in Bridgewater, NJ. and Chao Phaya in Somerset, NJ. Both have amazing food.
    Virginia bed and breakfast | Victorian inn bed and breakfast | Romantic bed and breakfasts

The first time I was in Thailand I thought that the peanuts, with quite a few variations, were only appetizers, then I have noticed that in almost every meal, there will be peanuts or food with peanuts. well, its not bad anyways but it does kinda get into you... they must be nut lovers.
    Australian ETA

Comment

Hi,
      When i go to Thailand then i analyze that there are so may type of food. But did like to a peanuts foods which is totally made by peanuts. It was simple and testy.
      thanks...
      restaurant stratford upon avon

Comment

Well, when i had gone to Thailand then I did order to peanuts foods because i like to it.
        Hotels In Nottingham

Comment

Hi,
          Really the Thai food is so yummy & nice. I did realize this when i had gone to there.
          thanks
          Conference Venues | Conference Retreat | Corporate Accommodation

Comment

I think, the peanuts foods is a very tasty food there because when i had gone to there then I test to a lot of food but the peanuts foods is different these.
            Conference Venues | Conference Retreat | Corporate Accommodation

Comment

Hi,
              There are many variety of food in Thailand but the peanuts foods is very famous there. You should be try to it when you will go there.
              thanks
              restaurant stratford upon avon

Comment

Thai cuisine is one of the healthiest foods you can eat. In fact, several Thai dishes, such as Tom Yum Soup, are currently under scientific study for their incredible health benefits.
                Personal Breathalyzer

Comment

While some of the most renowned Thai dishes such as Phad Thai, Som Tam (Papaya Salad) do use peanuts generously, the majority of them actually dont. I have seen that the dishes that most Westerners like tend to have nuts mixed in them. While peanuts are eaten in a variety of dishes, cashew nuts are expensive and can bump the price of the dish considerably so only a few dishes tend to have them such as Kai Phad Mad Maa Muang etc.
                  Get Three Free Nights in a Luxury Villa in Pattaya, Thailand! Go to - http://www.facebook.com/ThailandHolidayVillas for the Details.

Comment

Thailand food have many variety but peanuts food is to good..........
                    single-family homes for!green home!
                    architecture design

Comment

Realy Thai food is very simple and healthy and
                      single-family homes for!green home!
                      architecture design

Comment

Thailand is a country for the foodies and its top cities like Bangkok and Phuket have plenty to shove down your greedy throats. Bangkok nightlife has always been about shopping, serenading and eating. So, how can you not drop at some of its favorite corners? Here is a quick look:
                        i. Le Beaulieu
                        ii. Rod Ded Isan
                        iii. Gossip
                        iv. Smith
                        Jaipur tourism information | Jaipur tour packages

Comment

Working...
                        X