What's your favorite discount site?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite discount site?

Do you use a site like cheaptickets.com that's supposed to save you money? If so, what is your favorite?

I always try out 5 -10 sites ...searching at google. And trust me that has saved me a lot of money. (Finding the cheapest ticket for traveling)!

Comment

When it comes to find the best deals for your flight, hotels, car rental, and alike, the current trend is using price comparison web sites. The most popular ones are kayak.com (hotel, flight, car, cruise), hotelscombined.com (hotel), bezurk.com (hotel, flight) . They save a lot of time and spot the best deals in the market.

Comment

No favorites

I dont have any favorites but I always look up sites like cheaptickets and Otbeach when planning a travel.
        On the beach

Comment

discount travel card

Hi,

yes, i have used Hostels South America, Backpackers, Hostales, B&B in Buenos Aires, Quito, Rio de Janeiro, Santiago de Chile, Lima.... This site offers up to %10 discount in the hostels listed in their catalog. All you have to do is sign up as a member.

I have used it for holstels in Buenos Aires and worked with no problems.

Comment

These sites are very helpful indeed especially if you plan on the last minute
            motorhome hire USA | camper rental new zealand

Comment

Hi

Well, I just found some great discounted rentals on vrdiscounts.com The best part the site lists only discounted vacation rentals all over the world

Comment

I think that every country has their own sites that provide the best value.
                So money can be saved by going through those "local" sites rather than random ones.
                M&M was here!
                City of the Tribes

Comment

my discout site

Check out Cool Travel Blogs the next time your make a purchase, wholesale prices!

Comment

if you are looking for a cheap package tour to Phuket, Thailand. Please visit us at>>> Phuketeasytour.com

Comment

I am a member a discount travel site. I've been checking my member's area and they offer a lot but I haven't book yet though. If you're into frequent traveling say 3 or 5 times a year, you would realized how much you will save if you are a member of a discount site.

I created an article about the site and you can find it here.
                      Where To Get Cheap Weekend Getaways at Enchanting Rates

Comment

Thank you ArgentinaLover!

Yes my website CoolTravelBlogs.com is 99.9% of the time lower than all the competition. I compare almost everyday to make sure I'm still under everyone! Most of the times I am well over 100$ lower than the competition

Why you ask? Simple! I don't spend millions on publicity, so you don't pay my publicity in your flight tickets! Simple as that!

Make sure to compare before buying flight airfares! And, I'm always delighted to get your emails if you have questions about anything about traveling, flights...

Enjoy!
                        Cartagena Colombia Flights | Cheapest Flights Online

Comment

I think a real cheap tour is a tour with competitive price and good service.
                          China Tour
                          Yangtze River Cruise

Comment

World famous and discounted website are given below:
                            Spring Break Travel | india tourism

Comment

A few months back when I was searching for vacation rentals, I used to search for various discounted or cheap sites available on the net. But then I came across Best Bid Vacation Rentals. Numerous agencies and homeowners maximize the total time a home is rented and gain the best price during peak vacationing times. Through Best Bid Vacation Rentals, agencies and homeowners list rental properties with specified days or weeks for auction. You can even post a description of the home, the type and number of bedrooms, bathrooms, and add up to three photos for a listing in your vacation rental auctions.
                              Last edited by Manne; 08-26-2009, 01:56 PM.
                              Vacation Home Rentals

Comment

Working...
                              X