Late Breaks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Breaks

Have you ever taken a late break? This is where you buy your vacation literally a day or two, even just hours before you leave.

We used to do this a lot when I was in the UK-going to places like Turkey and Cyprus. It's not possible now that I have commitments to work around but at the time is was a wonderful way to have a cheap holiday.

That's a great idea, but you're right about commitments. I can guess it can become kinda stressful as well having just a few hours before you leave. I believe that's the downside with it. When you're young you can stress alot more than being a 30+ age. That's how I feel it.

Comment

As a younger woman this was perfect for me actually. I would book time off work in advance, two weeks, to give some leeway. I would pack the week before just in case I managed to get tickets. Then I'd start looking at offers.

If I found something I was already packed and ready to go.

Comment

I've never done it.
        But do you really get the tickets whenever you want?
        I mean just a day before you go?

Comment

I used to. In the UK on TV we have a service called Teletext. There were pages that would advertise late breaks and when you had to leave. This was before internet of course.

I would pick a trip from there, call the number and hope it hadn't sold already.

Comment

That's a great idea, but you're right about commitments. I can guess it can become kinda stressful as well having just a few hours before you leave. I believe that's the downside with it. When you're young you can stress alot more than being a 30+ age. That's how I feel it.
            Thats true for me too.

But for younger people it is good and enjoyable.
            Discount car rental Sydney & truck hire.

Comment

Thanks for share your views.
              Best restaurant Nottingham

Comment

Good Idea !! i never tried
                solar kits | loan against property | Hotels in pune

Comment

During our travel to different regions we get to go through a lot of experiences and these are few of them surely new york to niagara falls 2-day bus tour is something which appeals big time and can be taken ahead for us on a maximum way.

Comment

Really good and nice idea but I have never tried this till yet.

Comment

Yeah buddy you are right through visiting various region we could get massive information about them, like last time i was there inEast coast and had great time there while exploring various places of it, and this time having plan of yosemite national park tour from los angeles and surely it will be good time for me to go through it too.

Comment

Very useful tips to shared it, thanks.
                        Taj Mahal Tour By Train | Taj Mahal Sunrise Tour | Taj Mahal Tour By Car | Delhi Agra Tour | Agra Overnight Tour | Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour 5 Days | Rajasthan Tour Packages | Golden Triangle Tour | Taj Mahal Tour Packages

Comment

Working...
                        X