X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kerala travel

Hey
    I am planning for a kerala tour from delhi.Its a honeymoon
    Pls advise me how many days require to spend my honeymoon in kerala .
    autovuokraamot

It's depend on you. How much money do you spend for your honeymoon?

Comment

You should spend atleast a week because kerala is a best place to live especially for tourism.
      facts related to internet
      trojan malware

Comment

Kerala is a gifted State of India with so many unique features and among them is Ayurveda.
        Last edited by thevags; 03-12-2014, 06:31 AM.
        Top IT Companies in India

Comment

Kerala is surely a most beautiful and mesmerizing state in India. Its is always better to plan in advance as you have to select a place mutually acceptable, find the details and reserve the rooms.

Comment

If you are going for a honeymoon, so you have need stay at there at-list 1 week. It will be good to both are you.

Comment

You have choosed d best country known as gods own country we have many vaccation spots over here your expenses depends on how you want the time to be spent here..

Comment

Really kerela is on of the best place to spend vacation with holidays and you will be feeling like you are closed to nature. So you need at-least one week time to have an awesome fun!
                Holiday Packages | Holiday Resorts

Comment

Hi Dear
                  In my opinion you have to stay for at least for 10 day. Kerela is a beautiful place to visit, hope you will enjoy.....
                  http://www.urthon.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X