Hostels in Istria, Croatia!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hostels in Istria, Croatia!

Does anyone know for a cheap hostel accommodation in Istria Croatia?

If you guys had difficulties like me finding a hostel in zagreb check Fulir Hostel - Zagreb

Guys were absolutely great.
    Stayed at Hostel "LIKA" in Zagreb. They had just started up and were very friendly and helpful. It was clean, good location for the tram. I would recommend it.

Korisniki raun suspendiran - Besplatni-Hosting.com

Comment

These are some cheap hotels of Istria Croatia. Their names are Park Plaza Histria Pula, Park Plaza Verudela Pula and Hotel Eden. For futher information you can also visit to this website:
      click here
      I'm ready to visit Belize top beaches.

Comment

Originally posted by web2u View Post
        Does anyone know for a cheap hostel accommodation in Istria Croatia?
        Crotia is a region with lots of remarkable places where you can enjoy fun time with your travel buddy. Here I am goind to share some hotel's names with you Web2u, for your help. I hope you will like to choose one of these hotel's to stay there.

Comment

I have great experience of Villa Zagora because I have bene stayed there few months ago with my friend. That was an awesome experience of my life. We really enjoyed our stay there. I must suggest this to every traveler who have plan to go there in coming days.

Comment

Thanks for the sharing posts.
            Best Free PC Optimizer | Can Crusher | Same Day Agra tour | PC Speed Booster | Can Recycling | Kathmandu Tour from India | Latest Hindi News | Delhi Agra Jaipur Tour

Comment

Working...
            X