The cheapest country to packback

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The cheapest country to packback

What is the best country to backpack? I mean cheap accommodation, transfer, food...
    Vietnam Outdoor Adventure Travel l Hanoi Airport Transfers

I think it must be in Asia. (Thailand, Laos, Burma, Kambodja).

Comment

hello

Asian country cheapest to travel like India,Sri lanka, Malaysia, singapur there are many adventurous palces over there.
      property in Mohali

Comment

The Philippines with its thousands of islands, friendly people, and unique Spanish and American influences is one of the more convenient travel destinations in Asia.
        Cheap Algarve Holidays
        Holidays in Benidorm

Comment

I agree that Asian countries are suitable for someone who likes travelling with low expenses ^^! That probably because the sights here are natural and the living standards are low.
          Signature too big, 2 links maximum!

Comment

Asian countries of course. India, Srilanka, Thailand, Malasya, China, Tibet are some of them.
            Regards,
            Times.

www.fsholidays.net

Comment

definitely in Asia.. but having cheaper travel rates do not necessarily mean that you'll have a substandard vacation experience.. there are so many travel destinations in asia which have cheap rates but with world-class appeal in terms of scenic spots.
              Philippine Travel Destinations - Philippines Travel Guide

Comment

asia, yeah but not somewhere tokyo.. india, philippines, singapore,
                motorhome hire USA | camper rental new zealand

Comment

I think maybe Vietnam because cost of living in Vietnam is very low..
                  Ms Lily - Sale executive
                  Hanoi Mike's hotel
                  No 1 -3 Hang Phen Str, Hoan Kiem Dist, Hanoi, Vietnam
                  Tel : (84) 4 39233411 / 39233999
                  Fax : (84) 4 39233412

Comment

Try Malaysia, Indonesia, India and Thailand. Accommodation fee is pretty low in those countries. You can also bargain if you want to buy something in the merchant's stall
                    Travel Voucher Codes

Comment

try indonesia or u cant visit mysite below in my signature..maybe it can help u and give u more information. read and find "a place rest and relax" below section of my post,there is an information hotel and price too,
                      Indonesia Java International Destination

Comment

Try Southeast Asia. The rates there are very very low (with the exception of Singapore), so they will fit in a backpacker budget.
                        Plan to Work Abroad? Have a Work in Australia nowJobs in Australia - PrincipalVisas.com

Comment

In asia many countries for example Vietnam. In europe Belarussia, Poland. Cheap and good beer in Czech rep.
                          http://lithuaniatravel.blogspot.com/
                          your guide in Lithuania, Kaunas
                          It's free tips accepted

Comment

I think Vietnam, Thailand and Indonesia is have a very low price. The most interesting is Indonesia, but the country is too big, so will spend most of the budget for transport.
                            Food is easy to get and at very low price. Taste is good, some food will be very good, Indonesian food I think is can be accepted by all kind of tongue.

Comment

Here all information are really very interesting and informative for us. I also with agree that Asian countries are suitable for someone who likes to travel with lower expenditure ! Maybe because the natural scenes here and living standards low.
                              New York Hotel

Comment

Working...
                              X