Doņana National Park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doņana National Park

Donana National Park is a most visited park of the world that you can see in Iberian Peninsula. It is a best place for having fun. Tourist can enjoy there hiking, trekking, photography and nature viewing. I have a plan to go to there once again in my free time as soon as possible. Any suggest for me?

Doņana National Park is a new place for me. I have never been at there in my life till yet but really like to make a move at there after mine philadelphia bus tours and so sure about that it will prove really good and nice for me to try anything like this.

Comment

Doņana National Park looks a great one to explore in Spain. I would truly love to try any of the thing like this out. For sure that will be something very much fun filled for me to have fun on any if the stuff like this out.

Comment

Donana National Park is a most exciting fun place of the world and that you can explore in Spain. It is also famous park and my favorite too. I had a great time there but I will love to make a tour there for again and again. It is a best place for outing and where you can enjoy hiking and photograhy. If anyone you have a plan to go there then I will suggest you must take your camera with you and capture many incredible and gorgeous views of this park.

Comment

The Doņana National Park occupies the bank of the Guadalquivir River at its estuary with the Atlantic, and so major habitats consist of lagoons, marsh, dune fields, and woodland (UNESCO, 2014). The World Heritage site covers 54,252 ha. The site supports important populations of threatened species and is the most important wintering site for waterfowl in Spain (UNESCO, 2014). Whilst there has been a history of ecosystem conversion (drainage of over half the marshes for agriculture and destruction of over half the cork tree forests), use has also been made of the natural ecosystems, including for grazing cattle, fishing, hunting, harvesting of wetland vegetation and tourism (UNESCO, 2014). However, some of this activity is not sustainable and current issues include poaching, over-grazing and illegal exploitation of crayfish.

Empowering Women Speech

Comment

Donana National Park is an untouched place for me and everyone has shared massive stuff regarding this. I am so glad and now so keen to see some images from your collection. Hope you will like to share here.

Comment

Hey guys i have seen you posts and i want to add that: Donna is one of Europe's most beautiful and important wetlands. What makes this national park so special is that in just one day you can see very different ecosystems: marshland, lagoons, pine groves, aloe veras, moving dunes, cliffs, 30 kilometres of unspoiled white beaches. you will definitly love it.

Comment

Working...
              X