This tour was great!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This tour was great!!!

Just took the cape cod tours from new york with my family and it was extremely fun for me to try this kind of things. I just truly had a blast while this, It was my first time to Cape Code and i had so much fun when i explored that place.

I just recently came back this tour. It was a really great tour of my life. I had incredible time at this tour. I explored many fabulous and attractive places during this tour. It was a memorable moment while I was captured many beautiful images of different places. I am sure It will be a really great time for your. I hope you will came back with pleasent memories. I would like to say that you must share your tour story with all of us after finishing the tour.
    Last edited by jack567; 06-14-2016, 06:43 AM.

Comment

Jonathan! really good to see that you have come back after taking this tour, I really like this and would like to take this tour first time in my life and sure about that it will be really good and nice for me to try anything like this.

Comment

This looks seriously something really great to try out any of the thing like this. Always really love trying out some of this sort of stuff so yeah it would be a good thing trying and experiencing out some of this kind of thing as well again.

Comment

ki must say that you have shared really nice and amazing stuff about the Cape Code. I personally have never been to there but now I can see that it is a beautiful place to have fun there. So must make a move to there guys. I will also like to talk about in my friend circle.so will move for it with all of them.

Comment

Here I really like to add here some places names of cape code which is really great and best to explore there. hope so that all of you will really like them.
            Pilgrim Monument
            Cape Cod Rail Trail
            John F. Kennedy Hyannis Museum
            Sandwich Glass Museum
            Nobska Light
            Chatham Lighthouse
            so what say about these?

Comment

I am so much happy to see that you guys liked my shared information. I quite liked it and i hope that may this would be proved useful for you guys as well i am sure that you must be liked it so much.

Comment

Cape Cod is an awesome place undoubtedly. I also have been tried that place out and really liking the way you all are talking about the place as well. Because that is quite a popular one and it makes me feel truly great to try out marvelous of the things like these up so much.

Comment

Jazmine!! I must say that you all have shared such nice and attention grabbing stuff about the Cape cod. I am so hopeful that this will be very helpful for all others and they will have a good time there. So do let me know a bit about its accommodation where i could stay during my tour?

Comment

I am really happy to see all of your response. I mean the way you all have tried to help others out that is appreciable. I am quite sure that your shared information would be something simply marvelous and i am gonna be have so much fun at this being there again for surely.

Comment

Originally posted by Mavishh View Post
                      Jazmine!! I must say that you all have shared such nice and attention grabbing stuff about the Cape cod. I am so hopeful that this will be very helpful for all others and they will have a good time there. So do let me know a bit about its accommodation where i could stay during my tour?
                      If you are worried about accommodations of cape Coden mavishh, OS here I am going to share some names of accommodations where yioou can stay and can have fun
                      Bayside Resort Hotel - Cape Cod  
                      Anchor In Hotel Distinctive Waterfront Lodging  
                      Cape Cod Family Resort  
                      DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cape Cod - Hyannis  

I think you should select any of them.

Do you know about east coast tours from nyc?

Comment

Abiram...! I read your post very attentive and I must say that you have shared such a nice and very useful information about the tour with all of us which is really good. I must say that your shared information is very useful for me. I also have a plan to take this tour with my some office colleagues in coming months. We are so much excited about this tour. I hope so that it will be a fun time for us. I must share my tour story with you all after coming back from this tour.

Comment

Working...
                        X