No announcement yet.

Trekking Places in India

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leh Ladakh is the best destination for tracking, Adventure and culture.
    India Tours, India Travels

Comment

Many good places to trek in Karnataka and Himalayas.
      In Karnataka, Western Ghats provide a variety of challenges for trekkers.
      Kemmannu Gundi - Chikmagalore has some trails one of it leading to beautiful Hebbe water falls
      Thadiandamol - Coorg
      Kodachadri - Shimoga
      Mullayyana Giri - Baba Budan Giri - Chikmagalore
      Sakaleshpur Railway Track (Closed now)
      Kumara Parvatha - Near Kukke Subrahmanya - One of the toughest in Karnataka
      Kudremukha Peak - Chikmaglore
      narasimha parvata - Shimoga
      Aamerikallu
      Want Up to £50 Cash Back?
      Book Your Hotels From Hotelbooksave.com

Comment

yes India has lots of option for Adventure, Peaceful places, Temple, and their culture. I like it.

Comment

Trekking Places in India

In traveling in India is a great experience because this country has lots of beautiful places to be visit.
          in rajasthan state you can find many trekking places. There are more trekking place in India such as Goa, Manali, Himalaya,and there are many temple are face for there looking and location.
          kitchen interior in your
          home buy leather sofas
          in your budget

Comment

I agree on it that is a factor and shouldn't be denied.Because i have been to India i have seen a lot that is pleasurable there and visiting the mentioned places is fine enough.
            When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

Garhwal Himalayas is a most popular destination of India where tourist visit it each year. Its adventures spots appeals me a lot. I have been there many times of my life. It is my favorite one destination for trekking. It is a one best place where visitors can visit and enjoy different activities like mountain hikking, trekking, camping and many others.

Comment

Well guys! All you have shared nice information about India. Here I am going to share some trekking places name of the India:
                Hampta Pass trek
                Valley Of Flowers Trek
                Roopkund Trek
                Dayara Dodital Trek
                I hope you will like to share my information about it.

It was a great experience for me niagara falls 2 day tour from new york

Comment

jesa, It will be surely fun for me to know about your tour to Niagara falls. I have been visited this beautiful attractions and in love with that. In fact i have been taken the tours of this place countless times, Because always it gives me a new reason to enjoy myself.

Comment

In my point of view, Valley of Flowers National Park is a best place to enjoy trekking in the India. I had a great time there but I will love to make a tour there for again and again. It's incredible beauty attracts the all travelling and adventure seeker towards it annually. If anyone you want to go there then I will love to say that you must explore its nearest interesting points and make their tour more memorable.

Comment

India offers plenty of opportunities for trekking in the regions through which the majestic Himalayan ranges cross. Trekking as an adventure activity in the Indian Himalayas is really incredible. Where trekking in the Sikkim Himalayas offers you panoramic views of Mt. Kanchenjunga, a trek in Ladakh Himalayas brings you face to face with the surreal beauty of the region. Walking on the Zanskar River is thrilling, while visiting its centuries old monasteries is enlightening.

Ear wax Removal throughout Auckland

Comment

Experience the sailing along the Mandovi River and lavishly residing amidst the luxury of an overnight houseboat cruise. A perfect mingle of extravagance and unexplored Goan spirit with amenities and delicious meals included. Be ready for an adrenaline rush with adventurous activities like crocodile watching, birding, fishing, and sunset. Rejuvenate your soul while sailing on the pristine blue waters amidst the beauty of mother earth.

Ear wax Removal throughout Auckland

Comment

I would love to know something about Manali, India, Cause this is a new spot for me.

Comment

Working...
                          X