No announcement yet.

Favorite Adventure Travel Vacation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite adventure sports is water rafting. Most of the times I plan for water rafting when going on for holidays. Water rafting is a great sport that combines physical activity with the beauty and tranquility of nature.
    wenatchee river rafting

Comment

I like mountain climbing. But now since I am expecting a boy in the way, I provided with beach swim and water treatments. Which is excellent since I get to be pampered a lot.
      New York Hotel

Comment

I love Safari in Africa. Africa Safari holidays perfect for wildlife lovers and Kenya are ideally enjoy a thrilling Safari or a relaxing holiday on the beach.
        Last edited by pionjen; 07-18-2012, 09:38 AM.
        Boston Hotel Rooms

Comment

Hi,
          I would be go there where I could rafting because I like to it.
          thanks
          Best restaurant Nottingham

Comment

I visited Singapur to Malaysia in the last year. This photo has an adventurous mountain, showing us Malaysia’s nature. Malaysia has great beauty and many places for adventure lovers. I spent there 10 days and all day was charming in my life. I enjoyed climbing on the mountains, boating in a river and saw all waterfalls there. If I got a chance to again visit in Malaysia I won't miss it.
            Last edited by tomammi; 11-27-2015, 03:56 AM.

Comment

Well tomammi! You have shared nice images of Malaysia's mountain. A few years ago I visited there with my collage fellows. I am an adventure lover and I liked adventure places. Mount Murud is the best places for adventure lovers. We had a great time there. I would love to go there again.

Comment

You i like this complete package a lot. I mean to say that being a travelling freak it just simply always amazed me to try climbing, Hiking, Fishing, Kayaking, swimming. I truly admire all these kind of things always whenever i went to a new place. I believe that every place have its own charm, which attracts a traveler to it self. I used to expericne stuff like this always. So tell me that which activity from all of these you all liked the most?

Comment

Favorite Adventure Travel Vacation

One of my favourite adventure lie across beaches, I love to indulge myself in water activities. I enjoyed a lot while kayaking at river of Montgomery and amazing experience of snorkeling with dolphins. I have thrilling moments in my memory of Montgomery.

Comment

I am really impressed with the kind of information you have shared about all of these things. It truly makes me feel great always trying things like these so much. For sure expericng anything like this will be too good for me and for others as well. Pretty sure that is going to be something too good for me to try anything like this.

Comment

My favorite adventure travel destination is panama city beach it has many adventurous beach activities to do like surfing and other water activities i really like being there a lot

Comment

My favorite travel vacation is in orange city beach fabulous location with beautiful beaches of white sand and blue green water different kind of beach fun and adventure and many other amenities.

Comment

Australia for family skiing and boarding for families.
                          Mt Hotham accommodation

Comment

Favorite Adventure Travel Vacation is Grand canyon.

Comment

Great conversation going guys, I am really happy to see this and i am pretty much sure that it will be something everyone is going to get benefit of. Surely that would be just wow trying out any of the thing like this and something i will for sure love to try.

Comment

Australia is my favorite adventure destination. Whether it's scuba diving in the Great Barrier Reef or rock climbing in Tasmania, Australia offers some of the best adventure opportunities in the world. You can enjoy surfing or go all across the country on a road trip. You can try bungee jumping at Cairns or enjoy paragliding at Byron Bay. Australia never stops to excite you. Here are all the activities that you can indulge in while travelling in Australia: https://www.uprisa.com/australia

Comment

Working...
                                X