Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is differnet between hotel and resort?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is differnet between hotel and resort?

i want to know that what is different between hotel and resort, somebody help me please
    house shifting in sharjah, movers and packers dubai, movers in sharjah, house shifting in dubai, cargo services in dubai, house shifting services in dubai, packers and movers dubai, moving companies in dubai, movers in dubai, moving company dubai

A hotel may consist of guest rooms, restaurants, a pool, meeting space and business services. A resort, by most standards, may include all the above, but must also include an associated recreational aspect, be it golf, spa, amusement park, skiing, etc.
    Budget Hotels in Jaipur, Shirdi Hotels

Comment

Originally posted by outdoor9213 View Post
      i want to know that what is different between hotel and resort, somebody help me please

A hotel has basic amenities for guest to utilize like a pool, gym, complimentary breakfast, extremely simply the fundamentals. A resort offers rather more on high of that. sometimes a resort takes advantage of the situation and offers native activities also as on web site restaurants, shops, spas etc.

Comment

As for hotels and resorts - I think a resort probably has more pools and maybe a beauty spa! Probably just a fancy word for a hotel in a holiday area. Maybe there is a travel agent definition.
        Sanibel cottages reviewed

Comment

A hotel and resort are quite different in terms of how much land they're on. A resort is typically on a substantial amount of property, so its able to have more rooms available for guests as well as plenty of extra space for features such as a golf course. The extra land is also on or near a more natural environment. A hotel is often on just enough land for the parking lot and the building itself. It's also usually on a main highway so it's easy for guests to have access to activities in the area.
          panama city beach resort

Comment

The difference between hotels and resort hotels are the services and amenities that are offered for guests that attract them.
            Orange Beach Resort

Comment

Resorts provides you with more space and privacy than hotels. And also have more amenities. it's better to get a resort rather than a hotel for vacation.

Comment

Working...
              X