One of the World's Best Hotels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of the World's Best Hotels

Designed to resemble a billowing sail, the hotel soars to a height of 321 metres, dominating the Dubai coastline. At night, it offers an unforgettable sight, surrounded by choreographed colour sculptures of water and fire. This all-suite hotel reflects the finest that the world has to offer.

Burj Al Arab - Dubai

What do you think ??

Originally posted by Manne View Post
    Designed to resemble a billowing sail, the hotel soars to a height of 321 metres, dominating the Dubai coastline. At night, it offers an unforgettable sight, surrounded by choreographed colour sculptures of water and fire. This all-suite hotel reflects the finest that the world has to offer.

Burj Al Arab - Dubai

What do you think ??
    I really appreciate the architect for his creation its really looking excellent .This hotel is looking very nice i will definitely plan my trip to Dubai & visit at least once to this hotel.
    Toronto Hotels

Comment

wonderful Architecture.

The Hotel looks great at night.

Comment

I agree its beautiful and one of the most famous hotel in middle east...
        "Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it"
        computer repairs Melbourne
        Limousine hire Melbourne

Comment

You could submit your hotel review to Hotelly.
          Hotel video reviews
          Share & Earn

Comment

Las Vegas offers some of the best world class hotels. I was really excited to find a wide range of hotels on lastminutetravel. I would like to recommend it to tourists for best deals.

Comment

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the useful information on burj al arab hotel.

The Burj Al Arab really is the epitome of Luxury and the height of Engineering excellence. One of eye catching attentions in this hotel is the helipad at 28 th floor.
              South Charleston WV area

Comment

One of the World's Best Hotels

Wow!! I was amazed at the quality of Burj Al Arab hotel. Absolutely fantastic hotel !!
                Last edited by tomblin123; 07-25-2011, 03:35 AM. Reason: miss spell

Comment

Re: One of the world's best hotel

I will vote for Burj Al Arab hotel. It looks amazing at night.

Last edited by elizazeith; 08-24-2011, 06:32 AM.

Comment

It is indeed amazing, on the outside and on the inside. I heard about a plan to build an underwater hotel in Fiji. I'm sure that one will be a strong competitor for the title of 'World's Best Hotels'.
                    hotel deals

Comment

I also love traveling and it is my passion to visit new places. Beautiful scenic spots and views makes my heart fall. Thanks to this amazing post!

Comment

Those are amazing! Thanks for sharing these with us!
                        "Too often travel, instead of broadening the mind, merely lengthens the conversation." ~Elizabeth Drew

Finest Hotels

Comment

It's really 'World's Best Hotels and this hotel looks great at night.

Comment

that's very nice .
                            Conference Venues | Conference Retreat | Corporate Accommodation

Comment

Really i appreciate the architect of this hotel and interior designers of Burj Al Arab hotel because they designed a master piece in Dubai. The exterior and interior look of this hotel is awesome. I personally visited this hotel when i visited Dubai last year for our annual conference. We stayed at this beautiful hotel. All facilities are great in this hotel.
                              hotels in Islamabad | hotels in Pakistan

Comment

Working...
                              X