Wild Wild West Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wild Wild West Vegas

This is not a great hotel. Their customer service is crappy. The rooms are OK, but they will hold onto your debit card money and then deny it.

What do you mean they hold onto your debit card money? You mean that they make false charges against your card?

Comment

That should not be true.
      How can such a big hotel do such a silly thing?

Comment

What they do is put a $100 extra hold on the card, but then when asked about it say they did not do it. They also put a $50 hold on my card for me charging a $5 meal at their restaurant. Bad practices.

Comment

Sorry but I still don't understand what a 'hold' is. If someone is holding onto something as security then generally you would expect to get this back once the security concern has been resolved, but it sounds like you mean that they falsely charged and kept your money?

Comment

Yeah I will admit that I didn't enjoy that hotel at all. They are rude and very unorganized.

Comment

I think a lot of hotels put a hold on debit cards. If you never noticed, just about every restaurant does this to collect their tip. They put a hold for 15% of your bill, and then see how much you left them, if you did not leave cash.

Comment

debit cards is the must for every hotels .
                Conference Venues | Conference Retreat | Corporate Accommodation

Comment

This is truly a way which is helpful much and to me niagara falls illumination is appreciable at the same time because of their services which are tremendous.

Comment

Working...
                  X