Hotel Restaurants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel Restaurants

When you stay at a hotel, do you consider eating at the hotel restaurant? Or do you prefer to venture out and see what the town has to offer?

I would say we go often out and eat, but if the hotel restaurant has something interesting on the menu why not try it out.

Comment

I rarely if ever am around at the right time to be eating at the hotel restaurant. For this reason I try and book only in hotels that have some cooking facilities, and where I am not paying for food that I am not going to eat.

Comment

When I am on business trips I tend to be exhausted and more likely to use hotel dining. When not, I really prefer to try to go out or at least order something in from outside the hotel.

Comment

I usually call take out or something. Most of the time I'm on business so most of my trips consist of me having dinner with the firm.

Comment

i will consider eating out at the hotel if the hotel restaurant offers something distinctive and it is so special that it is hard for me to find at other places.

one example of a hotel restaurant i will eat at is the 'it's all about taste' restaurant. it is actually inside of the ibis singapore and features 20 local delights of singapore in sampler portion. an interesting concept of a restaurant and i will definitely try it someday.

Comment

The best luxury hotels in South Africa have every opulent amenity guests need, including restaurants.The most creative restaurants which luxury hotels is our in South Africa have to offer and which will make dedicated foodies swoon.

The Lakes Boutique Lodge
              Last edited by Kelin; 07-24-2014, 10:37 AM.
              France Travel Guide

Comment

Assuming most people are traveling with a tour company and have paid for all meals in advance. But they can eat outside as the restaurant never has what they want sometimes.
                http://www.toronto-limousine-rental.ca

Comment

Its something quite important for the people who are into food and getting new stuff to eat because at the end that gets counted. Its helpful for the people and when it comes to learning more and more which stays decent.
                  When it comes to my traveling i usually use fort lauderdale to boca raton that stays quite reasonable for me.

Comment

When we talk of hotels going through the appropriate thing is what that always supports us and at the same time watkins glen state park ny is having that kind of understanding at these parts.

Comment

Actually it's depend,When you are on business trip its easy to use hotel dining & the hotel restaurant offers something special its better to eat their.
                      But I think going out and eat is the best choice.
                      Find about Colombo Things to Do & find more about Sri Lanka Tourist Attractions.

Are you looking for Best Places to Stay in Sri Lanka ?

Comment

helencrazer ! Would you like to share with us which food do you like the most that is available there. I am keen to know about the dining options of this hotel and I think you can told me about it easily because i think you have great time there.
                        Buddy reply must and let me know about it because I have a plan to explore it soon.

Comment

Working...
                        X